TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Would you like to start again from scratch? Then seize the opportunity and level up as much as you can!

You'll receive special rewards from the League of Levelers each time you level up a character from Tuesday, November 13 until Tuesday, November 27, 2018 (10:00 am CET).
    This mysterious society has an eye on promising heroes and will send you a variety of great items for each milestone in your ascent.

You can look forward to receiving via the "Ingame Mail" at level 64: the Adventurer's Equipment Box. Open it at level 65 to receive a complete Twistshard set and jewelry!

Further highlights are also in store:
    • Reach level 2
      • 100% XP Boost (1 day)
      • Smart Box: Argon Hunter's Armor (7 Days)
      • Smart Box: Manaya's Weapon Skin (7 Days)
    • Reach level 10
      • Wings of the Adamantine Queen (7 Days)
      • Argent Fellhorn Helm (7 Days)
      • Village Atlas (7 days)
    • Reach level 20
      • 15x Valiant Potion
      • Flying Skill: Abyssal Wyvern (7 Days)
      • Travel Journal (7 days)
      • 1500 Fashion Coupon
    • Reach level 35
      • 5x Strong Bravery Potion
      • 5x

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Consumables duration fix

Uhrzeiger23

Bahaar's Temple Teleportal

LLoyderino

Stamm sucht DD

Mouha

Merge Killian and Mystel already.

Ulith

Talent Exp Farm

Gyusza

Recent Activities

• Rafera -

Liked LLoyderino’s post in the thread Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Why merge Killian into Mystel if you can merge Mystel into Killian :elin23:
  • Galtero -

Liked Scottia’s post in the thread Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Lost Ark in eu when
  • Galtero -

Liked Xtortion’s post in the thread Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Since you are 100% PvE, why would you care about leaving a few open world spots open to PvP like VO? You won't go there as you are 100% PvE anyway so it shouldn't even bother you in the slightest. And the rest of the PvP is just what Kraxler said in the…
  • Galtero -

Liked LLoyderino’s post in the thread Consumables duration fix.

Like (Post)
    Quote from john4iri: “Im pretty sure i saw it on Ktera patch notes. ” Got told it was on Awk. 2 test server but it was never implemented on live servers :elin6:
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Liked LLoyderino’s post in the thread Consumables duration fix.

Like (Post)
    Quote from john4iri: “Im pretty sure i saw it on Ktera patch notes. ” Got told it was on Awk. 2 test server but it was never implemented on live servers :elin6:
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Replied to the thread Consumables duration fix.

Quote from LLoyderino: “Quote from john4iri: “Im pretty sure i saw it on Ktera patch notes. ” Got told it was on Awk. 2 test server but it was never implemented on live servers :elin6: ” ^ this
  • LLoyderino -

Replied to the thread Consumables duration fix.

• LLoyderino -

Replied to the thread Bahaar's Temple Teleportal.

Quote from lady.kill: “I run more than play the boss :elin11: ” You can keep yourself in shape! :elin21:
  • Mouha -

Replied to the thread Stamm sucht DD.

• Ulith -

Replied to the thread Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Quote from Om3Ga: “How about: - Merge Mystel and Killian - Call the new server Mystel :rofl: - Enable open world PvP for lvl 11 - 64 - You can only gank players at 3 levels difference - Enable open world PvP for lvl 65 vs lvl 65 - Safe zones in all…