TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• Attack of the killer insects! Venture back to the Rift’s Edge from Tuesday, 18th September.

For just a few weeks this dungeon is once again accessible in both normal and extreme flavors for anyone who loves annihilating giant flora and fauna. On the menu: Yativio, Vesporax and Koleogg!
    You can enter both versions of the dungeon daily—or twice daily if you’re a Club member—until the release of patch 75 in October. Take on this special challenge by traveling through the teleportal in the Timeless Woods, or by using instance matching.

Rewards? You bet!
    (Details about it will be shared during tomorrow's maintenance).

Normal difficulty
    • For 10-player raids
    • 1 daily entry (2 for club members)
    • Designed for item level 439
    Extreme difficulty
    • For 5-player groups
    • 1 daily entry (2 for club members)
    • Designed for item level 453

Display Issues
    Since we are not able to fine-tune everything for our EU-specific dungeons, there are a few known display issues with this event:
    • No mini-map is displayed in

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Add actual rates/Fix Rng/ Add good events only.

irinabelina

Daily reminder that Mystel (and Yurian) didn't get ranking rewards for this season

tobtheking2

Serverwartung: 27.09.2018

Maintenance : 27.09.2018

Maintenance 27.09.2018

Recent Activities

• irinabelina -

Replied to the thread Add actual rates/Fix Rng/ Add good events only..

everywere i hit my self with *bad luck*. bad luck ??What a Joke. ITs just Coding/loot table .EVERY SINGLE RATE IS set on lowest. From 1 Ruby per Ghiliaglade Run...To failing up to 70% success chance, or Trying to Refine your broocher with 50 Hammers…
  • tobtheking2 -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Daily reminder that Mystel (and Yurian) didn't get ranking rewards for this season.

board.tera.gameforge.com/index…?postID=909870#post909870 Seems like we will get them tomorrow! :elin39:
  • Aureli -

Posted the thread Maintenance Serverwartung: 27.09.2018.

Thread
    108c6a59b29ea72eaad0889b7045b5.jpg Wir werden am 27.09.2018 ab 09:00 Uhr (MEZ) die Server warten. Die Wartungsarbeiten enden voraussichtlich um 12:00 Uhr (MEZ). Alle Spiel-Server stehen in diesem Zeitraum nicht zur Verfügung. Sollten Änderungen am…
  • Athena -

Posted the thread Maintenance : 27.09.2018.

Thread
    242f78f398bb531742288adebcc9eb.jpg Nous allons effectuer une maintenance des serveurs le 27/09/2018 à 09h00. Les travaux de maintenance devraient se terminer à 12h00 (heure de Paris). Les serveurs ne seront pas disponibles pendant la maintenance. Si…
  • Athena -

Posted the thread Maintenance 27.09.2018.

Thread
    242f78f398bb531742288adebcc9eb.jpg We will be carrying out server maintenance on 27/09/2018, starting at 09:00 CEST. The maintenance period is expected to end at approximately 12:00 PM CEST. All game servers will not be reachable during this time. In…
  • Tomo -

Replied to the thread Where to get polished arunic ore????.

Quote from Miriad: “Im used to grind. Ive been playing mmoprgs since almost 20 years ago. Some of em for almost 10 years already .... grinding all the time. Thats why i know that there are serious problems with Tera. Talking about rewards. And keeping…
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Can i run TERA?.

Quote from xLightz: “Overkill PCs won't reach stable 60 fps either, atleast not without third party optimization tools. Since Tera is only using a single core, your CPU isn't too bad but also not very good either. 2.4 GHz might not yield the most…
  • bachouu -

Replied to the thread Awakening part 2 oct 16 on NA.

Quote from Soeasy: “Quote from Skoza: “Hype :thumbup: ” sorc still trash tier c31.png ” i don't think so . i ckecked J-Tera stream today where they showcase it and we will get the patch where "Collapse" ( the ulti ) is separated from awaking skill and does…
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Can i run TERA?.

I didnt defend the game's performance, lol, i did the opposite in my previous post.... but sure. lol. And there is nothing wrong with what i said. If you dont place any other player in the screen you will see how everything runs smoothly without a blink.…
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Where to get polished arunic ore????.

Im used to grind. Ive been playing mmoprgs since almost 20 years ago. Some of em for almost 10 years already .... grinding all the time. Thats why i know that there are serious problems with Tera. Talking about rewards. And keeping in mind how stupidly…