TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

The Vanguard Initiative needs your help – and will pay just rewards to all who aid them.

During the event you’ll earn fantastic rewards for completing quests for the Vanguard Initiative!

Overview

Event period:
    • Event start: November 16th, 2018 at 4:00 PM
    • Event end: November 20th, 2018 at 10:00 AM
    Event rewards:
    • +10% item XP for each mission
    • +50% experience points for each mission
    • +100% experience points for killing monsters
    • +100% increased gold rewards for each mission
    Raise your weapons and fight for the Vanguard!
    Have fun,

The TERA Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Verkaufe/Tausche Lanzer,Warri,Brawler Gear

Ratoc

DD sucht Progress Stamm

Shalltêar

Tera wieder Anfangen?

DiamondRnb

Collector's Edition Key

Andrea

Kumas Royale Queue

Frozty

Recent Activities

• Bargg -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread Another Missing Option from UI Settings Menu.

Like (Post)
    Problem is you need to do it everytime you log in. With old UI Exact numbers were defualt and % was optional. Do BHS really believe every player plays slaying only lul? I play with exact number this way i know if i can facetank the next attack or not.
  • Ratoc -

Replied to the thread Verkaufe/Tausche Lanzer,Warri,Brawler Gear.

• Shalltêar -

Replied to the thread DD sucht Progress Stamm.

• DiamondRnb -

Replied to the thread Tera wieder Anfangen?.

So schnell wie ich angefangen habe höre ich auch wieder auf ^^. Egal wie sehr ich mich anstrenge oder sonst was aber mein DPS wird nicht besser denn ich komme mit dem Aweakining schrott nicht klar ^^
  • Andrea -

Replied to the thread Collector's Edition Key.

• Rafera -

Liked Aeq’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kraxler: “Who cares for all chat anyways? Every LFG use short words for dungeon no matter if FR DE or EN afk/ brb / enrage / GLSHM ect know every idiot so why bother with allchat which are filled with trolls anyways? Even in trade chat on…
  • Frozty -

Replied to the thread Kumas Royale Queue.

Quote from Dimriky: “Quote from Frozty: “With the latest patch Kumas Royale has been changed to a 5v5 battleground, so now we only require 10 people to get it to pop. If you want to queue this for achievements like myself: Message me on discord…
  • john4iri -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Quote from Borsuc: “Quote from john4iri: “because of talent system ofcourse. ” You reap what you sow. ” I said it was bad timing ( which it ll distract ppl for complaining about overpriced enchanting ) not that i dont want them. I am not only …
  • Xilokz -

Liked Rafera’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Xilokz: “So give those players their worldchat ” No need to spam new chat channels just add a prefix/sufix to every player who speaks on global by their launcher set language(we only have DE/FR/EN i think if more its the same) ->…
  • Xilokz -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Quote from Rafera: “Quote from Xilokz: “So give those players their worldchat ” No need to spam new chat channels just add a prefix/sufix to every player who speaks on global by their launcher set language(we only have DE/FR/EN i think if more its…