TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Attack of the killer insects! Venture back to the Rift’s Edge from Tuesday, 18th September.

For just a few weeks this dungeon is once again accessible in both normal and extreme flavors for anyone who loves annihilating giant flora and fauna. On the menu: Yativio, Vesporax and Koleogg!
    You can enter both versions of the dungeon daily—or twice daily if you’re a Club member—until the release of patch 75 in October. Take on this special challenge by traveling through the teleportal in the Timeless Woods, or by using instance matching.

Rewards? You bet!
    (Details about it will be shared during tomorrow's maintenance).

Normal difficulty
    • For 10-player raids
    • 1 daily entry (2 for club members)
    • Designed for item level 439
    Extreme difficulty
    • For 5-player groups
    • 1 daily entry (2 for club members)
    • Designed for item level 453

Display Issues
    Since we are not able to fine-tune everything for our EU-specific dungeons, there are a few known display issues with this event:
    • No mini-map is displayed in

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Loot Box's are against the LAW so why do i still see them in TERA?

Om3Ga

Exp équipement new patch

Warlord

Crossserver LFG pls

Jixxy

Das Daily Loch von 0:00 Uhr bis 1:00 Uhr

Jixxy

How to Enchant and Upgrade Gear! Patch 61.02 - Might of the Mechanic!

Bargg

Recent Activities

• Om3Ga -

Replied to the thread Loot Box's are against the LAW so why do i still see them in TERA?.

TERA has no loot boxes. Also why is this xTrollmus not banned already?
  • Warlord -

Replied to the thread Exp équipement new patch.

Comme a dit Ashdurl, que tu sois à 9523/9523 ou à 10000000/9523, tes chances d'enchant seront les mêmes. Ce qui a changé c'est que pour une pièce donnée, ton xp est capée jusqu'à la fin du rang de ta pièce. Autrement dit, si ta pièce est en…
  • Jixxy -

Replied to the thread Crossserver LFG pls.

Still same situation. For an instance you need 3x DD, 1x Tank and 1x Heal. Checking the lfgs on Yurian the past weeks: -LF Tanks -Lf DDS but LF Heal lfgs are very rare... OT: And it sucks...healers have dd alts, so they can run anything. And then you…
  • xEcronomus -

Liked Moler’s post in the thread Loot Box's are against the LAW so why do i still see them in TERA?.

Like (Post)
    Pork and alcohol are banned in Sharia countries so I guess pigling meat and those summer wines should be removed as well, righty? 30% of Killian population would agree it's haram. Also put burkas on female characters.
  • xEcronomus -

Liked Noyn’s post in the thread Loot Box's are against the LAW so why do i still see them in TERA?.

Like (Post)
    Just IP ban the netherlands and belgium. Easy fix and makes tera lose ~10-15 players.
  • Jixxy -

Replied to the thread Das Daily Loch von 0:00 Uhr bis 1:00 Uhr.

Das das Problem immer noch besteht und sich um die Dinge die den Spieler "bevorteilen" würden nahezu in Echtzeit gekümmert wird, dieses hier aber komplett ignoriert wird, sollte hier mal mehr Nachdruck der Community folgen... Selbst wenn es schwierig…
  • xEcronomus -

Replied to the thread Loot Box's are against the LAW so why do i still see them in TERA?.

Best case players from Netherlands will be banned from the tera shop. Oh wait there are boxes in game that give you random loot as well. Guardian misson, ghilli, every dungeon has randon loot, enchanting your gear is random too. Okay just ban them by…
  • Bargg -

Replied to the thread How to Enchant and Upgrade Gear! Patch 61.02 - Might of the Mechanic!.

Quote from Miriad: “Quote from Cyberion: “OT: Zombie thread needs foooooooood. Quote from Miriad: “Thanks, i was looking for a crafting and upgrade guide, unfortunately, it looks very outdated. There are many upgrade materials that dont drop in…
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Liked irinabelina’s post in the thread Add actual rates/Fix Rng/ Add good events only..

Like (Post)
    Hello. As a founder and a player that spents 12-14 hours per day in this game..for 3 months almost.. I can say that the rates/RNG are beyond atrocious. For exemple ..i do daily x16 Ghiliaglade Runs ( 1 ruby 90% of time per run) I enchant the…
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Add actual rates/Fix Rng/ Add good events only..

Also agree. Sometimes 50% should be that, 50%. But it is curious that many many many times you fail, and only a few you success. It is interesting at least lol. Also the rng used to get even basic materials to enchant gear is ridiculous. Things like…