TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Proposed change for Gear Enchantment System

Tomo

I made a thing!

Maulclaw

Just....why?

Warlord

​Semi-Progress Stamm sucht DD (vorwiegend Abends)

Talent System / Any bonuses for "veteran" players?

bladefurry

Recent Activities

• Kyureta -

Liked Rude’s post in the thread Killian's State.

Like (Post)
    Killian was already pretty dead only having WTS/WTB lfgs (if there were any to begin with) and now with the upcoming talents per server, it's going to be even more. Can we have a Killian merge?
  • tobtheking2 -

Liked Tomo’s post in the thread Forwarded Proposed change for Gear Enchantment System.

Like (Post)
    not to mention tobthekingx is playing since ages, he has quite some stuff banked, i wonder how much he had and has left.
  • tobtheking2 -

Liked Assazinchen’s post in the thread Forwarded Proposed change for Gear Enchantment System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from tobtheking2: “Bought a lot pendulums from tradebroker, sadly. I'd say that I bought 200 from TB and got 115 from Dungeons roughly? (They were much much cheaper on Yurian though) ” That makes it just ever more sad to read, since it kind…
  • Tomo -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Proposed change for Gear Enchantment System.

not to mention tobthekingx is playing since ages, he has quite some stuff banked, i wonder how much he had and has left.
  • Assazinchen -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Proposed change for Gear Enchantment System.

Quote from tobtheking2: “Bought a lot pendulums from tradebroker, sadly. I'd say that I bought 200 from TB and got 115 from Dungeons roughly? (They were much much cheaper on Yurian though) ” That makes it just ever more sad to read, since it kind…
  • Maulclaw -

Replied to the thread I made a thing!.

Quote from senita456: “Quote from Maulclaw: “What do you mean? The video doesn't show here? That's odd. I'll see if I can post it there then. Here's an alternate link, though. ” I think he / she was just being sarcastic towards my first…
  • senita456 -

Quote from Maulclaw: “What do you mean? The video doesn't show here? That's odd. I'll see if I can post it there then. Here's an alternate link, though. ” I think he / she was just being sarcastic towards my first post.
  • Warlord -

Replied to the thread Just....why?.

@Shiro Yes thanks it was fixed during the live stream (or maybe a bit before)
  • heathenly -

Liked Maulclaw’s post in the thread I made a thing!.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys! Back in 2014 I made a GMV about TERA. The video scored over 26,000 views, which was pretty nice. However, there were plenty of errors in that video when it came to editing so I dedicated these past few weeks on remarking it from scratch! Here…
  • Maulclaw -

Quote from xLightz: “Can u post that in the german forums? Sadly, as a german, I can not watch it in the english part of the forums. ” What do you mean? The video doesn't show here? That's odd. I'll see if I can post it there then. Here's an…