TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

İS tera becoming P2W?

Borsuc

Which Class would fit my playstyle?

Cheezus

Pinned Kurze Frage, kurze Antwort - Neu bei Tera? Schau erstmal hier hinein!

Barbik

How to type square brackets ingame

Neue 20er Stammgrp

Bam_Lee

Recent Activities

• Borsuc -

Replied to the thread İS tera becoming P2W?.

Quote from Glacial`: “Did I say somewhere it's not P2W at all? I even admitted that this game is P2W in my eyes because of the availability of the VM boxes... || But following your logic, a jobless basement dweller who can play 14 hours a day is also P2W…
  • Cheezus -

Replied to the thread Which Class would fit my playstyle?.

Iframing hard :( Play a healer, learn and watch other classes and either stick to a healer or switch after you make some money
  • Glacial` -

Replied to the thread Which Class would fit my playstyle?.

Quote from Schnarchgott: “Have to disagree with glacial on the valk difficulty. She is not easy to master. Getting your perfect dodges and keeping your rotation up while boss interrupts is at least medium difficulty. ” Boss interrupting attacks is…
  • Barbik -

Replied to the thread Kurze Frage, kurze Antwort - Neu bei Tera? Schau erstmal hier hinein!.

Hi,ich bin neu in dem Spiel und ich will einfach nur wissen womit oder was man im Inventar haben muss um sich selbst wieder zu beleben. Im Spiel sind die alle so nett und ignorieren einen gekonnt wenn man mal fragt! -.-
  • Poofpoof -

Posted the thread How to type square brackets ingame.

Thread
    Hellu o/ Im just wondering how do you people write square brackets ingame? When i type square brackets [ ] and press enter, they automaticly turn into curly brackets { } and idk why :/ Or is that not possible? .-.
  • Bam_Lee -

Replied to the thread Neue 20er Stammgrp.

• Glacial` -

Replied to the thread İS tera becoming P2W?.

Quote from Borsuc: “A game where you spend 20$ to max your character (hint: private servers) is absolutely NOT p2w compared to one where you have to spend a million dollars (e.g. PWI; yes it's real). What sort of nonsense is that "you have to spend a…
  • Zalroc -

Replied to the thread Priester < Mystiker.

Quote from Kraxler: “ Ich finde es gut das die Klassen wenigstens etwas Einzigartiges haben. Nacher endet das so wie WoW wo jede Klasse einfach alles kann. Keine Klassenmerkmale. Wenn sie Priester das geben was der Mystiker kann, dann möchte ich zB…
  • Tech -

Liked Enjoymaker’s post in the thread new class confirmed by Bluehole 29/6/2017.

Like (Post)
    Quote from cy63r: “ In other words, TERA dyed a long time ago. ” TERA DYED BICHES
  • Tech -

Liked Narakuu’s post in the thread new class confirmed by Bluehole 29/6/2017.

Like (Post)
    May i ask what color :p