TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

The Vanguard Initiative needs your help – and will pay just rewards to all who aid them.

During the event you’ll earn fantastic rewards for completing quests for the Vanguard Initiative!

Overview

Event period:
    • Event start: November 16th, 2018 at 4:00 PM
    • Event end: November 20th, 2018 at 10:00 AM
    Event rewards:
    • +10% item XP for each mission
    • +50% experience points for each mission
    • +100% experience points for killing monsters
    • +100% increased gold rewards for each mission
    Raise your weapons and fight for the Vanguard!
    Have fun,

The TERA Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

About pp points and elinus potions

Buxeri2

Add more Loot

Dimriky

Kumas Royale Queue

Dimriky

Rework Bellicarium Shop Prices

Aeq

Another Missing Option from UI Settings Menu

LLoyderino

Recent Activities

• Buxeri2 -

Replied to the thread About pp points and elinus potions.

hello how this thread is kinda dead i will to revive it, right now a elinu tear potion 1k is on broker for 3600...... when GF will do something ?? Tbh i am stucked cuz no pp potions enough and aged elinus are more expensive every day, and when new system…
  • Eloquentia -

Liked LLoyderino’s post in the thread Rework Bellicarium Shop Prices.

Like (Post)
    Greetings, Just wanted to make Gameforge aware that some of the prices in Bellicarium Shop are absurd :elin33: Was bored so I did some quick maths with the second most blatant insane price: Hammers (material for Oath +3) So basically this item costs 600.000…
  • Daianyra -

Liked Tomo’s post in the thread Rework Bellicarium Shop Prices.

Like (Post)
    gameforge and bluehole just do the maths with 36h/day, and then its fine. Not to forget the insta queue and no waiting involved
  • Dimriky -

Replied to the thread Add more Loot.

Or just add high tier enchant/upgrade materials to Elleon's marks (or a new currency, like SS event tokens)... Obviously, make the prices humanly bearable, not like the 1.5m bellicarium for a Veil or the 50 SS runs for a diamond, so that we can obtain…
  • Dimriky -

Replied to the thread Kumas Royale Queue.

Well, count me too eventually... When I joined the old server, it was already pretty munch empty.
  • Aeq -

Replied to the thread Rework Bellicarium Shop Prices.

Yes, please. These prices are beyond absurd.
  • Aeq -

Liked LLoyderino’s post in the thread Rework Bellicarium Shop Prices.

Like (Post)
    Greetings, Just wanted to make Gameforge aware that some of the prices in Bellicarium Shop are absurd :elin33: Was bored so I did some quick maths with the second most blatant insane price: Hammers (material for Oath +3) So basically this item costs 600.000…
  • Buxeri2 -

Liked Yenkoes’s post in the thread Another Missing Option from UI Settings Menu.

Like (Post)
    I play with % bars and I never had to click at them over and over again. They stay shown as % all the time. But it may be because I had them like this before UI patch hit as well? idk really
  • Aeq -

Replied to the thread Kumas Royale Queue.

Count me in. These Achievements are annoying.
  • Aeq -

Replied to the thread Add more Loot.

Yes, exclude the other players which got no business in these two Instances from progression. Perfect, man, couldn't ask für more.