TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Merge Killian and Mystel already.

Yahudii

Killian's State

Lupulsaiu

Proposed change for Gear Enchantment System

tobtheking2

Pinned Dear Atmorph, here is your Shop-Feedback :)

bladefurry

I made a thing!

Lodoo

Recent Activities

• Yahudii -

Replied to the thread Merge Killian and Mystel already..

I agree, LFG is deddd and I will not transfer 4 characters which I need to craft shit to other server with 800 TT
  • Lupulsaiu -

Replied to the thread Killian's State.

From my experience Killian was always like this in the last 3 years, at least in the periods I played Tera. It always had more or less players, depending on the patch. But somehow, I really want that this game dies, because I just have the hope that a…
  • Buxeri2 -

Liked Assazinchen’s post in the thread Forwarded Proposed change for Gear Enchantment System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from tobtheking2: “Bought a lot pendulums from tradebroker, sadly. I'd say that I bought 200 from TB and got 115 from Dungeons roughly? (They were much much cheaper on Yurian though) ” That makes it just ever more sad to read, since it kind…
  • tobtheking2 -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Proposed change for Gear Enchantment System.

And I suggest you use your brain for anything besides typing bullshit. We have been complaining about this for months already - on forums and even intern.
  • Moler -

Quote from Spatsu: “From last Sunday. 2aRtNxs.png ” Photoshopped, everytime I see a "is tera dead" thread or something similar, people always say its very much alive and never been better than now! 1ExLqXp.png
  • Spatsu -

• xLightz -

Just make one pve and one pvp server, the same as mEME did, for once a step in the right direction Edit: Or just one big pve server, you can queue ur "pvp" on the pve server too, open world pvp is dead anyway
  • john4iri -

So many ppl i know moved there its depressing and now with talents we ll loose even more.
  • eutri -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Proposed change for Gear Enchantment System.

That's a cute passive-aggressive stance you're all taking, once more behaving like children I can guarantee that if you hypocrites succeeded within a few tries this thread wouldn't even exist, but now that someone done made one, you can happily hop on…
  • tomba -

If they don't merge servers, people who can't afford to transfer to Mystel are going to quickly quit because there will literally not be enough people to run dungeons with at any item level. No other region has this many servers, why does EU need so many…