TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Are you ready for the new Champion Challenges? From Friday, 17th August (16:00 CET) until Sunday, 19th August (23:59 CET) you can look forward to new dungeon challenges for reaping rewards.

Event details:

Mastering a challenge requires you to successfully complete dungeons during the event. You can view your current challenges by clicking on the little Elin button while the event is active. Each time you defeat the final boss of the dungeon, you will make some progress in the respective challenge.

Ravenous Gorge - Clear the Ravenous Gorge 4 times and get the following rewards:
    • Item XP +10% (1day)
    • A random chance to get:
      • Stamp: King Blob the Large (7d)
      • Stamp: King Blob the Kind (7d)
      • Stamp: King Blob the Puzzled (7d)
      • Stamp: King Blob the Versatile (7d)
    Sky Cruiser Endeavor - Clear theSky Cruiser Endeavor 3 times and get the following rewards:
    • 5x Metamorphic Emblem Chest
    • A random chance to get:
      • Meruma's Hairstyle: Blue Tones
      • Meruma's Hairstyle: Red Tones
      • Meruma's Hairstyle: B&W
      • Meruma's

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

CAN YOU FINALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT PROXY AND CHEATERS

Bombilon

Years later, still the same issue.

Eliannah

Speed for Lancer

Chevv

failforge incompentance of fixing fw matchmaking

Greensheep

Maske oder Drache

Recent Activities

• Bombilon -

Replied to the thread CAN YOU FINALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT PROXY AND CHEATERS.

• Eliannah -

Replied to the thread Years later, still the same issue..

*sigh* I hope you're trolling man. I'm well aware that FORUM MODS can't correct the launcher, all i'm asking is that they pay attention to what seems to be an issue encountered by many players so they can FORWARD it to the people in charge. Afaik we…
  • Xanorra -

Liked Cyberion’s post in the thread Maske der Unendlichkeit.

Like (Post)
    Ich persönlich habe mir als erstes die cool down Maske für meinen Bogi geholt, aber bei Vergleichsruns mit der kleine Kraftmaske, war es mit der Kraftmaske besser, also hab ich mir noch die große Kraftmaske geholt. Zumindest kann ich die ca. 1 Sekunde…
  • Chevv -

Replied to the thread Lancer Speed for Lancer.

I run 2 swift vrysks myself. I know exactly what you mean with AA 1st boss. Getting staggered is annoying and a slight DPS loss. Getting knocked down because you couldn't get your block up in time is a HUGE DPS loss due to loss of hold the line. So yeah…
  • Greensheep -

Replied to the thread failforge incompentance of fixing fw matchmaking.

First of all you should censor the names ... not sure it was even a forum rule or something but Public calling is not always tolerated. (not like one of the person even care but mods will censor your post or even close) Next would be thats not…
  • WildWerner -

Posted the thread Maske oder Drache.

Thread
    Werde es bis zum 28. schaffen, 1.400 Sonnenabzeichen zu farmen. Jetzt stellt sich für mich die Frage: Was trägt mehr zum Gesamtschaden meines Chars bei: die große Maske oder doch der Drache. Mögliche Klassen: Warri, Lunardancer oder Slayer. Danke…
  • benox -

Replied to the thread failforge incompentance of fixing fw matchmaking.

Enjoy SyncQ \o/ Even more now with BG ranking reward xD & sometime you will see some win trading in 3vs3...
  • benox -

Replied to the thread CAN YOU FINALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT PROXY AND CHEATERS.

@Hotasduck its the same module for both, broker & banker... go try it, sound like you love proxy things ! its named "broker-anywhere" created by wuaw & its not banker everywhere ... And why you dont speak about Kasea proxy dev ?
  • Tomo -

Replied to the thread Maske der Unendlichkeit.

warte bis das talent system da ist cyberion, dann kannst du donnerkeil permanent spammen :lol:
  • LLoyderino -

Replied to the thread Years later, still the same issue..

Quote from Eliannah: “@Athena @Zancara @Mican @Shiro I know all of you watched this thread, yet no answers was given. I think it's truly pathetic that people just can't chill a little bit and play some game on a week end, not to mention that there is…