TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

We will be carrying out server maintenance on 13/12/2018, starting at 09:00 CET.

The maintenance period is expected to end at approximately 12:00 CET.
    All game servers will not be reachable during this time.

In case of any changes to the timeframe, we'll keep you updated through our forum and social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, and Steam.

1. Batu Desert

Thank you for all the provided feedback – we’ve adjusted quite a lot of the Batu Desert event based on it, and as a thank you will provide 1 Liquid Mirage item to every player login into TERA between Thursday, December 13th 10:00 and 23:59!

Camp-Reset Functionality
    • Added objects to interact with that, when used, reset all Boss camps
      • 1 Object spawns after 100x small monsters (behind the wall in the starting camp)

• 1 Object spawns after 300x small monsters (where Kaprima will spawn)

• Objects disappear after Kaprima is

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Missing informations in Patch Notes for Patch 77

Nigirakisu

Am I blind or they haven't said anything?

Mistar

Too Many Items?

Mistar

Kein PLatz im Inventar

Xelios

Verkaufe Plattenrüstung für Gunner und 14 Konsti Unterwäsche

Miserable

Recent Activities

• Nigirakisu -

Replied to the thread Missing informations in Patch Notes for Patch 77.

Another one I've noticed: Celestial arena gives another reward with 2 chests, 1 up to frostmetal gear matses and the other stormcry and HO
  • Mistar -

Replied to the thread Am I blind or they haven't said anything?.

You can have 1 master and 1 artisan per character
  • Mistar -

Replied to the thread Too Many Items?.

No its probably just you, and few others that dont know how to manage his bank tabs i still have 3 tabs empty with all stuff that was added
  • Xelios -

Replied to the thread Kein PLatz im Inventar.

hmm so ein pet ist sicher nicht schlecht. Andererseits kann ich dann bank, inventar und 4 pets sortieren. Eine 2te Inventarseite wäre viel übersichtlicher. Ich trage nicht viel mehr herum als ich brauche oder täglich droppe.
  • Miserable -

Replied to the thread Verkaufe Plattenrüstung für Gunner und 14 Konsti Unterwäsche.

• Miriad -

Replied to the thread Simple Gathering Mats Memo.

Or you can just go to the wiki. With the exception of the very new materials all of em are covered there. Thanks for the guide, specially if you plan to keep it updated or with more specific locations.
  • extezie -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread Simple Gathering Mats Memo.

Like (Post)
    Hello I was bored etc. etc. made a simple Material's Location memo(Mostly simply based on Gathering Achievement's Information). I think it's way more practical than using the Achievement window -> [Obviously Suspicious Link] Still incomplete,will…
  • senita456 -

Replied to the thread [Event]Advent Calendar Prizes day by day.

Update (13/12) "Bait Box"(5x Dappled Bait;5x Popo Bait;5x Mechanical Worm)
  • Galtero -

Replied to the thread Zyklon Bug.

vermutliche lösung hier: youtube.com/watch?v=4e_mR41asvU gleichzeitiger Input (Tastendruck) von widersprüchlichen Richtungsangaben + Skillausführung Server kapiert nicht in welche Richtung du eigentlich gehen möchtest mit dem skill
  • Reiyn -

Liked Athena’s post in the thread Maintenance Maintenance 13.12.2018.

Like (Post)
    We will be carrying out server maintenance on 13/12/2018, starting at 09:00 CET. The maintenance period is expected to end at approximately 12:00 CET. All game servers will not be reachable during this time. In case of any changes to the timeframe,…