TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Get ready for even more PvP action!

Patch 79 introduces a new battleground, improvements to existing battlegrounds, special PvP gear and more!

New Battleground

Target your enemies, cut through your foes and earn points for victory in the
    Shore Hold. Who will win the upper hand on this fast-paced 7v7 battleground?

Equalized Gear

Various battlegrounds have been updated, with the biggest change being that
    you’ll receive equalized gear in certain arenas. Your skills make every difference
    between victory and defeat!

PvP Gear

Fortunately, not every battleground will use this equalized gear. You can now
    take all those hard-earned PvP points and exchange them for new gear. This
    stuff not only looks fantastic, but the stats are tuned specially to meet your
    PvP needs!

Training Dungeon

Take your gear on a trial run and optimize your damage output! In the training
    dungeon, you can fine-tune your combat skills without having the boss breathing
    down your neck. All the while…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Upcoming changes to region-specific-consumables

LeviathanX

Yet another plea for oldschool server (a setup plan?)

lSorel

patch 79 - ingame DPS meter and shinrameter

Rude

Merge Killian and Mystel already.

Rude

VK Lanzer/Luna Gear

Trust

Recent Activities

• LeviathanX -

Replied to the thread Upcoming changes to region-specific-consumables.

What balance? Even without doping consumables new players will hardly beat a veteran players knowing their class in terms of DPS and utilization... Next to the quasi facts that most veterans run amongst themselves and hardly with "noobs" ... The only…
  • lSorel -

Replied to the thread Yet another plea for oldschool server (a setup plan?).

Tl:Dr Classic server is much better than current one.With some balance updates everything gonna be fine.As Soeasy said,its gameforge...
  • lSorel -

For the current statement of the game i could offer "remove every bind to pick up" shit,make everything tradeable,remove rng boxes jackpots,divide 2 type of gearing uo process.if anyone wants to level up pvp item,they have to earn them from the bc ks…
  • Soeasy -

You guys are all stuck in the past. If gameforge would make now a classic server I can tell you already that 99% of all the pvp players will be playing Lancer/Warrior/Sorc/Archer - why? Because these classes were just completely broken with decent gear.…
  • Rafera -

Liked Rude’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    It's been 2 months. How much money do you think they gained in that time from people transferring? :)
  • Xilokz -

Sure "classic" server would be fun for a while. But i personally would quit after 1-2 month or so. The content back then was slow and easy if you compare it to newer dungeons. Killing Kaprima/Balder/Kelsaik/Meldita/Queen/Crucible of Flame another…
  • Koichiko -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread patch 79 - ingame DPS meter and shinrameter.

Like (Post)
    Would have been a much better thing adding a training mode for dungeons instead of a training dungeon. Training mode dungeon for any dungeon = You can revive on the spot endless times for free, but bosses drop 0 loot.
  • Koichiko -

Liked Galtero’s post in the thread patch 79 - ingame DPS meter and shinrameter.

Like (Post)
    Hello, i'd like to add some points to this 1) the dps meter is only in the training dungeon, and point being it only shows overall damage per second, not actually a detailed breakdown of skills which is the actual point of benefiting from shinrameter…
  • lSorel -

i left the game since 2014 or 2015 i dont remember.The game just died after some korean mind updates,rng shits,bind items. İ really missing the old events,dungeons,faming etc. Mchm era was perfect.There was vanarch elections,the event in kaiator…
  • Rude -

Replied to the thread patch 79 - ingame DPS meter and shinrameter.

There's a rumor that soon all non-proxy players will be banned as proxy is mandatory for the survival of Tera! :elin30: