TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Are you ready for the new Champion Challenges? From Friday, 19th October (16:00 CET) until Monday, 22nd October (10:00 CET) you can look forward to new dungeon challenges for reaping rewards.

Event details:
    Mastering a challenge requires you to successfully complete dungeons during the event. You can view your current challenges by clicking on the little Elin button while the event is active. Each time you defeat the final boss of the dungeon, you will make some progress in the respective challenge.

Daily challenges (you can repeat these challenges every day during the event):

Thaumetal Refinery - Clear Thaumetal Refinery 2 times (per day) and get the following rewards:
    • 2x Metamorphic Emblem Chest
    • A random chance to get:
      • 2x Superior Noctenium Elixir
      • 30x Elleon's Mark of Valour
      • 2x Emerald
    Lilith´s Keep - Clear Lilith´s Keep 2 times (per day) and get the following rewards:
    • 2x Metamorphic Emblem Chest
    • A random chance to get:
      • 2x Superior Noctenium Elixir
      • 30x Elleon's Mark of Valour
      • 2x

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Update PVP Bellicarium rewards

Shiro

Event server again?

Shiro

Gridiron Tournament - Mass PvP

Shiro

Pit of Petrax

Cyberion

Guardians : Buff all classes Contribution or Nerf Priest.

Cyberion

Recent Activities

• Transcendant -

Liked Ulith’s post in the thread fix the leaderboard rankings when?.

Like (Post)
    hello my other thread got closed for no reason at all @Athena how about you get rid of those lovely bugged runs in the leaderboards now that maint is coming? more than a week ago you said "the team is working on it" but what? also i dont care about…
  • Shiro -

Replied to the thread Update PVP Bellicarium rewards.

• Shiro -

Replied to the thread Event server again?.

Quote from Kuroe: “Quote from Kyin: “I was literally asking that to Atmorph yesterday and he told me that there won't be a "new manahan" but there is a few events ready for Christmas ” Hope its as good as the letter event tbh. :dash: ” It will be better! :elin31:
  • Shiro -

Replied to the thread Gridiron Tournament - Mass PvP.

Alright, I cleaned here a bit. This thread is for the PVP event only, organized by Matrixo and also for applications for this event (I guess?!). If you don't like the event or the last event they organized, just ignore it or clarify these problems via PM…
  • Galtero -

Liked Lily’s post in the thread A better source of silver talents.

Like (Post)
    Hello, with this current patch silver plates became an essential enchanting material not only for upgrading jewlery but also for weapon and armors. However, the source of silver talents is really low, as far as i remember only way of getting them is low…
  • senita456 -

Liked Cyberion’s post in the thread Pit of Petrax.

Like (Post)
    I could not see any difference, but Petrax loot itself was not good to begin with :)
  • Cyberion -

Replied to the thread Pit of Petrax.

I could not see any difference, but Petrax loot itself was not good to begin with :)
  • Cyberion -

Replied to the thread Guardians : Buff all classes Contribution or Nerf Priest..

I already mentioned how much time I needed with my SC+9 Archer. Depending on the other players at Guardian Missions the time for 40 boxes ranged between 25 und 45 minutes. I usually did it solo with only bravery potion and noctenium. I stopped doing it…
  • Fujimatsu -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

My character: Fujimatsu Server: (EN) - Mystel BuddyUp Code: Fujimatsu#5748
  • Tom12 -

Replied to the thread A better source of silver talents.

But there is now new sorce silver talent: BG points. It's all about improving the best equipment, not everyone does it. Those who want to do this should take into account the costs and not the "we want more everything on pve" theme again.