TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Account Blocked - Unable to access site or support

Glacial`

Just one question

senita456

GameForge when you will do something about PROXY & HACK in your game ?

Eliannah

Petition for longer flightduration

Yoopi

Est-ce possible d'avoir des patch note COMPLETS et en FRANCAIS ?

ZaMpa

Recent Activities

• Okami -

Liked Tiplouf’s post in the thread [Quête des Gardiens] • MAJ 01.23.2018.

Like (Post)
    Salut à tous ! Non non, je ne parle pas de Breath Of the Wild, mais bien de Tera :) La nouvelle MAJ vient d'être lancée, avec les quêtes dynamiques appelées "Gardiens". Je me permet donc, de faire un petit tutos pour ceux qui ne connaissent pas et se…
  • Glacial` -

Replied to the thread Account Blocked - Unable to access site or support.

A block on the account is usually temporary, taken as a security measure. Can be triggered several ways, like sudden change of ISP, using some kind of VPN and so on. Such random blocks can be lifted (usually) by entering the old account management (
  • senita456 -

Replied to the thread Just one question.

Okay this is...weird. I have "tested" this "buffed" dps on "some priest" with "only" Frostmetal+0 set. And this the result: First place, was a…
  • Moorleiche -

Liked Lebtejebo’s post in the thread Petition for longer flightduration.

Like (Post)
    From all proxy problems nowadays he is asking for longer flight duration xD Get proxy bro, im pretty sure that there is a module for unlimited flight :bday:
  • Moorleiche -

Replied to a comment by Kellyn on Moorleiche’s wall.

Wall Reply
    u just get access for one server, pls tell me what server u want... i will pm u your pass
  • Kraxler -

Replied to the thread Just one question.

Or GF patchnotes are wrong again. Since Heal got at 20% dmg buff i think its related to guardian mission. Also heals can deal good amount of damage with damgae setup
  • ^ Rip old Tera. Before everyone was running around in slutty swimsuits, dresses, w/e while driving police cars or riding flying rainbow llamas, this game used to have a serious theme. The best armors ever made in this game are still Visionmaker, from…
  • Eliannah -

Replied to the thread GameForge when you will do something about PROXY & HACK in your game ?.

There was also much more variety in terms of races being played imo. When i Watch old TERA videos it's not rare to see Barakas, Amans, Popos, Humans, and more Elves than now. Nowadays it's full of Elins and i think Castanic is probably the second most…
  • Moler -

Replied to the thread GameForge when you will do something about PROXY & HACK in your game ?.

^ Rip old Tera. Before everyone was running around in slutty swimsuits, dresses, w/e while driving police cars or riding flying rainbow llamas, this game used to have a serious theme. The best armors ever made in this game are still Visionmaker, from…
  • Yoopi -

Replied to the thread Petition for longer flightduration.

Longer flight durations please :) I support the idea!