TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

PvP love? Try #2421, successful PvP threads so far: 5

Kapt

Neuling mit Fragen zum Fortschritt

Tetsudou

Pinned Salix - ein neuer CoMa

Salix

Tank lf stamm

Shin Chan Kami

Unable to log in.

Hakushaku

Recent Activities

• Kapt -

Replied to the thread PvP love? Try #2421, successful PvP threads so far: 5.

Quote from Borsuc: “Why do I have the feeling you got hardcore rekt in BnS and blame it on the combat system? I mean, it can't be you, must be the game ofc. ” This is the typical way of you starting to derail almost every thread in this forum into…
  • Tetsudou -

Replied to the thread Neuling mit Fragen zum Fortschritt.

Quote from Odrakis: “Nagut, dann finde ich mich mal damit ab :D :P ” Gute Einstellung ;)
  • Saya Lok -

Liked Glacial`’s post in the thread Forwarded Unsolved issues.

Like (Post)
    Hey there! o/ It has come to my attention that some of the threads after the first initial "noticed and forwarded" post gets forgotten over time. This thread was made so we can gather all the problems we're still looking an answer for - probably with an…
  • Divastator -

Liked Pheonixnova’s post in the thread Tank lf stamm.

Like (Post)
    Hey Yurian, ich suche nach einer progressorientierten Stamm, mit netten Leuten zum Clearen des aktuellen Contents. Wer bin ich? Nâotsugu (Lanzer) - Full Top Tier +7 Ich bin Willy, ein junger Tera Spieler der immer motiviert ist seinen Spielstil zu…
  • Divastator -

Liked Raise1994’s post in the thread Verkaufe +9(+8) Archer Gear.

Like (Post)
    Heyho Tera Community, wie schon im Titel erwähnt möchte ich mein Archer Gear verkaufen. Mein Grund hierfür ist das ich für eine lange zeit Internet probleme haben werde und ich es leider nicht ändern kann. Daher bin ich leider gezwungen vorerst…
  • Moler -

Liked Borsuc’s post in the thread TERA can be used as a malware by hackers.

Like (Post)
    Do you also leave your house unlocked? A dedicated thief will succeed anyway so just leave the door wide open. Only bullshit here is your suggestions. Man, really desperate to get more people to play the game that your life revolves around.
  • Salix -

Replied to the thread Salix - ein neuer CoMa.

• Matrixo -

Liked DestinyHope’s post in the thread Tsunami organised OWPvP Invitation.

Like (Post)
    Always up I guess :)