TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear players and fans,

we are planning to launch 24/7 streaming on Steam. We strongly believe this can be put into reality with your help. The base of every game is the community and Steam is a huge audience where you can present your favorite game. Show the world how you master the challenges, share your expertise and help others to discover TERA.

You are streaming in English, play the Steam version and you are interested to take part in this? Great, here are some details we like to know if you contact us:
    • Which days of the week and time frames would be possible for you to stream?
    • Which country and time zone will you be streaming from?
    Please send us a link to your channel together with your message in English to streaming@tera-europe.com and we well get in touch with you right away!

Best regards,

The TERA Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

TERA Neueinsteiger sucht BuddyUp Code & Deutsche Gilde :-)

Denroc

Pinned BuddyUp! Codes

Babbelsim

New UI SUX

Rafera

Steam stream

Aureli

Stream sur Steam: nous avons besoin de vous!

Recent Activities

• Denroc -

Replied to the thread TERA Neueinsteiger sucht BuddyUp Code & Deutsche Gilde :-).

Also aus meiner Erfahrung und meinem Empfinden nach sind DD's das was immer gesucht wird. Macht auch Sinn da müssen nämlich 3 Positionen in der Gruppe besetzt werden. Tank und Heiler sind irgendwie immer da.
  • Kasea -

Wrote a comment on Aureli’s wall.

Wall Comment
    well hello there cutie :smirk: mind telling me the source for that profile picture? UwU
  • Babbelsim -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

~BuddyUp Mystel~ Babbel#1088 (0/3) Babbellin#8623 (2/3) Babbelballs#7952 (0/3)
  • Khalindrika -

Replied to the thread TERA Neueinsteiger sucht BuddyUp Code & Deutsche Gilde :-).

Quote from Eloquentia: “Hey :) Zunächst: Dennï's Server: (DE) - Yurian BuddyUp Code: Dennï#8125 Denk daran, dass du diesen Code (und danach alle anderen) nur einmal benutzen kannst und danach nicht mehr. Das heißt, es geht wirklich nur ein…
  • Rafera -

Liked Eliannah’s post in the thread Cheated GoLSHM Rankings.

Like (Post)
    Pretty much TERA EU in a nutshell man.
  • Rafera -

Liked Moler’s post in the thread Cheated GoLSHM Rankings.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Eliannah: “@Uhrzeiger23 I can hit you up with a bunch of videos if you want to, but then again i've seen you typing here for months and most likely being a borderling proxy supporter so yeah. ” not even that, dude admitted to be using proxy…
  • Rafera -

Liked Cheresha’s post in the thread Cheated GoLSHM Rankings.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Eliannah: “Just ban every player that abuse bugs, uses any proxy module, macro etc... Clean this flipping game once for all. ” That means half of the players or even more including your guild and every other guild
  • Rafera -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread New UI SUX.

Like (Post)
    Another small thing I noticed about this majestic new UI is that it doesn't save preferences regarding showing your own Hp / Mp as % instead as clear numbers. In the old UI, if you clicked in the Hp / Mp bar, it will show the values as either numbers…
  • Rafera -

Replied to the thread New UI SUX.

Its not even about being or not enough, you dont update a UI to be worse regardless of looks, and it clearly is worse.
  • Rafera -

Liked Hr1s7i’s post in the thread New UI SUX.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Om3Ga: “Main bar + 1 extra skill bar should be more than enough for every class, even for PvE. ” ''Should'' and ''are'' aren't even in the same universe. There are people who used a bunch for a veeery long time. Also messing with the…