TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

You asked for it and we are bringing it to you! During 3 days, you will have the chance to get double the amount of loot* in the following dungeons...
    • RK-9 Kennel (Hard)
    • Red Refuge (Hard)
    • Ruinous Manor (Hard)
    • Broken Prison
    • Sky Cruiser Endeavor
    • RK-9 Kennel
    • Ruinous Manor
    • Lilith's Keep (Hard)
    • Thaumetal Refinery (Hard)
    Make space in your inventory, gather your allies around you, get in there and rake in those items!

The Double Drop Event will be active from Friday, May 25th (05:00 CEST) until Monday, May 28th (05:00 CEST).

*Only affects normal loot - does not increase additional regional loot.

The TERA Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Sammelthread BuddyUp! / Freundescode

xqL Ogu

Upcoming Dreadspire Problems

Borsuc

Get one shot by mystic

Uhrzeiger23

Tank sucht Stammgrp

Plott

Pinned BuddyUp! Codes

envixer

Recent Activities

• xqL Ogu -

Replied to the thread Sammelthread BuddyUp! / Freundescode.

Mein Charakter: Kayrior Mein Server: (DE) - Yurian Freundescode: Kayrior#1534
  • Borsuc -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Dreadspire Problems.

Well yeah then it sounds more reasonable. I mean even the BAMs in FWC are considered "monster" so applying in dungeon only (but not useable in BG) is a reasonable solution. Quote from Yoopi: “did you one shot the player and the bam, dummie? According…
  • Deflay -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread Get one shot by mystic.

Like (Post)
    Quote from OneTwoThree: “Why did you get slept? if you get slept of course you deserve to be 1 shot. ” Because it's easy to dodge a sleep while you are infight against 2 other hard CC people and you obviously save your iframe for the sleep ... i mean…
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Replied to the thread Get one shot by mystic.

well atleast there are more than 15ppl caring about pve :^)
  • Kraxler -

Quote from Borsuc: “Explain how would a CDR against monster work. ” Only the increase damage applies against monster. Or if they really want it they can make it 20% CDR and 20% Damage while you are in a dungeon. Outside of Dungeons this Pot don't…
  • Yoopi -

Quote from Borsuc: “I fight a BAM in Open World, and I hit both a player and the BAM with Lightning Strike. Or I miss my skill completely. CDR applies or not? No bullshit exceptions allowed. Dummies. ” did you one shot the player and the bam,…
  • Plott -

Liked Scruffer’s post in the thread Tank sucht Stammgrp.

Like (Post)
    moin moin! Ich bin nun auf der suche nach einer Stamm für den kommenden Content. Ich spiele einen Brawler Mit Full+9 Gear habe allerdings auch nen Lanzer mit Full+8 Gear den ich allerdings nur dann spiele wenn ich bock drauf habe. Was Erfahrung angeht…
  • Plott -

Replied to the thread Tank sucht Stammgrp.

Scruffer ist so mit einer der solidisten Tanks, mit denen ich je gespielt habe. Hatte das Vergnügen, ihn einen Content als meinen Stammtank zu haben. Nicht nur spielerisch ist er top sondern auch menschlich treibt er die Gruppe an und motiviert sie. Wie…
  • Borsuc -

Replied to the thread Get one shot by mystic.

No you said "because u guy spam the forum every fcking day with useless pvp drama". The only useless spam these days (literally) is that thread whining about lack of talents.
  • Borsuc -

I fight a BAM in Open World, and I hit both a player and the BAM with Lightning Strike. Or I miss my skill completely. CDR applies or not? No bullshit exceptions allowed. Dummies.