TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Sammelthread BuddyUp! / Freundescode

Chiriku

Beweis des Wandels

Arlos

Patch 72 Disscusions / Questions

Kyureta

Proxy - erlaubt oder verboten

tobtheking2

How the tera shop actually works?

Miriad

Recent Activities

• Chiriku -

Replied to the thread Sammelthread BuddyUp! / Freundescode.

Mein Charakter: Chiriku Mein Server: (DE) - Dagon Freundescode: Chiriku#2716
  • Arlos -

Replied to the thread Beweis des Wandels.

Wir können dir hier nicht helfen. Du musst damit zum support.
  • Kyureta -

Replied to the thread Patch 72 Disscusions / Questions.

ninja and brawler could always silence dodges but it's a bug... if you press any other skill you can dodge again
  • tobtheking2 -

Replied to the thread Proxy - erlaubt oder verboten.

Vielen Dank für die Offizielle Stellungsnahme Mr. Moorleiche. Thread kann geschlossen werden, we done! o/
  • Dennei3 -

Posted the thread Beweis des Wandels.

Thread
    Hi bei mir sind heute Beweis des Wandels 20K verschwunden nachdem ich die verschoben habe ins inventar aus Bank :cursing:
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread How the tera shop actually works?.

Quote from Vanli: “In case of many costumes the price is grayed out and you have to click on the name of the costume to get a sub-selection, where you can choose which exact costume of the featured theme you want to buy. ” Well, i didnt try costumes…
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread How the tera shop actually works?.

Quote from Arlos: “Some items indeed have a level restriction but that shouldn't be every item you can't buy. About the rest I'm not sure. Maybe they are race or gender exclusives you can't use. ” Hm, i undestrand that but, for example, that box…
  • Icecream -

Posted the thread Bug quête narrative "Vallée printanière".

Thread
    Bonjour Je suis à la quête "une sacrée colle", mais il me manque le "collier archidevan brisé". Comment réinitialiser l'ensemble des quêtes afin de pourvoir terminé cette partie ? Merci
  • kokojam -

Liked jinh’s post in the thread Cannot progress in craft Alchemy.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nakuraku: “Quote from Mindstormer: “It says in the box to craft a minor battle solution, not major ” No. It's says major to craft as per highlighted item. ” Yes you are indeed crafting Major Battle Solution. However the TEST requires…
  • Buschfunker -

Replied to the thread Patch 72 Disscusions / Questions.

Today in CS i faced a ninja several times, and several times my dodges were silenced after he hit me. Is this now possible on ninja? It was not only backsteb, breakaway bolt was silenced too,- like on zerk