TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

It’s time to save Christmas! Some of Lakan’s evil minions have used his nefarious illusion magic and transformed themselves into fat little Santas. Now these phonies are running amok, spreading out across the lands and stealing presents from the children of all races and creeds. Find and hunt down these sham Santas before they cause any more havoc!

As if that weren’t bad enough, these scoundrels are obviously planning something big… they’ve got hordes of combat items stashed away in a few big treasure chests. In each chest you’ll find 10x [Event] Ancient Wyvern Bones which can be exchanged for superb rewards.

Go hunting Santas on these weekends:

Friday, 7th December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 10th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Fey Forest
    • Oblivion Woods
    • Tuwangi Mire
    • Valley of Titans
    • Celestial Hills
    Friday, 14th December, 12:00 PM – Monday 17th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Blessing Basin
    • Essenian Crest
    • Blightwood
    • Timeless Woods
    Friday, 21st December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 24th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Event for elitist only

Katherin

Event issues already

Katherin

Gathering Material Spots (not completed)

Miriad

[Event]Advent Calendar Prizes day by day

senita456

Prime Aim sucht aktive Gleichgesinnte

Dark Isa

Recent Activities

• Kraxler -

Liked LLoyderino’s post in the thread Event for elitist only.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tomo: “Problem found. ” WYM Killian looks fine to me :elin12: (Hidden Content)
  • Kraxler -

Liked Tomo’s post in the thread Event for elitist only.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Arckadia: “Hi, I'm on Killian ” Problem found.
  • Katherin -

Replied to the thread Event for elitist only.

Nono If u want GF to notice u, spend like thousands of € with this they would definitely help u... naaa even with that they would say SOON™, Solo players will never spend lots of money for GF but Elitist, they make delicious € that can be eat so…
  • Katherin -

Replied to the thread Event issues already.

Quote from Xtortion: “It's far from fine. The loot you get is worse than the loot you get in normal dungeons right now. That's just not okay, especially for the time you are in it ” So they did not change the loot? What a great month to make shit :elin37: I…
  • Xtortion -

It's far from fine. The loot you get is worse than the loot you get in normal dungeons right now. That's just not okay, especially for the time you are in it
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Gathering Material Spots (not completed).

Quote from lady.kill: “Hello everyone! Since I'm a big fan of gathering and it is a important point in the game I decide to run through all regions and see which materials can be found. I found the achievement descriptions to general. So here we go…
  • YustForFun -

Can also agree its hard with mechanics of kaprima and kelsaik sometimes you just cant see the mechanics before they hit you (kelsaik fire and ice) But actually i think the loot is fine at the moment its not very high but its fine only thing i would…
  • Yenkoes -

Liked lady.kill’s post in the thread Mystic titanic favour lock on (changed/buged?) since last patch?.

Like (Post)
    Since Patch 77 my mystic lock on healing skill titanic favour seems to be bugged. It takes a lot more time until the projectile reached it's target or basically until the healing reaches its target. Did someone else noticed it?
  • YustForFun -

Replied to the thread Gathering Material Spots (not completed).

Someone maybe know a good spot for Achromic Essences? :D And thanks alot ladykill for your work
  • khyrkat -

Liked Kapt’s post in the thread Event issues already.

Like (Post)
    What about the 1minute wipe timer that starts on kelsaik at 15%? It's simply too much. I don't think it's balanced for such instance. Even with the buffed loot, I think this is hardly worth the effort, considering it's an event dungeon (should be more