TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Are you ready for the new Champion Challenges? From Friday, 19th October (16:00 CET) until Monday, 22nd October (10:00 CET) you can look forward to new dungeon challenges for reaping rewards.

Event details:
    Mastering a challenge requires you to successfully complete dungeons during the event. You can view your current challenges by clicking on the little Elin button while the event is active. Each time you defeat the final boss of the dungeon, you will make some progress in the respective challenge.

Daily challenges (you can repeat these challenges every day during the event):

Thaumetal Refinery - Clear Thaumetal Refinery 2 times (per day) and get the following rewards:
    • 2x Metamorphic Emblem Chest
    • A random chance to get:
      • 2x Superior Noctenium Elixir
      • 30x Elleon's Mark of Valour
      • 2x Emerald
    Lilith´s Keep - Clear Lilith´s Keep 2 times (per day) and get the following rewards:
    • 2x Metamorphic Emblem Chest
    • A random chance to get:
      • 2x Superior Noctenium Elixir
      • 30x Elleon's Mark of Valour
      • 2x

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Archer's backstep

Galtero

Quête narrative: "les dessous de la catastrophe" - Impossibilité de rejoindre l'instance

Lodoo

Transfer items between accounts

Miriad

Vära's Commissions (Mystel and/or all servers)

heathenly

Shop and boxes

Greensheep

Recent Activities

• Galtero -

Replied to the thread Archer's backstep.

its how the game works, you can only cast skills if you have the initial Resource costs , and only when you actually cast it will glpyhs or in your case the passive get applied and reduce what you actually spend
  • Buschfunker -

You are right, i have same problems in duels, did like hundreds of duels since patch and i recognize the same issue.
  • Quote from Pantxika: “Quote from Lodoo: “Oui, le support répond vite, en général :) ” Salut, Le PNJ est + loin près du départ des Pégases. A droite :) ” C'est vrai, je l'avais oublié ce pnj là :huh:
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Transfer items between accounts.

Yup. But how is the handle of the recipient? email and nickname? never tried to email anything to other characters before.
  • Astarte -

Not really, I was curious why I died to circles in RM sice I know I had enough RE SO I tested it and after Wind Walk and one dodge and w8-ing for RE to restore I tried to dodge from 120 RE to 180 and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't so something…
  • heathenly -

Replied to the thread Vära's Commissions (Mystel and/or all servers).

• Greensheep -

Replied to the thread Shop and boxes.

Quote from Destii: “Quote from ThePenguinSockpuppet: “Quote from LeviathanX: “Yep, never seen A and B before, at least not from the free calendar books and the once that dropped ingame. I got all other letters multiple times; except M - that I only…
  • heathenly -

Posted the thread Vära's Commissions (Mystel and/or all servers).

Thread
    ABOUT ME Hiya, I’m Vära from Mystel. I’m here to offer you all some commissions! I do both traditional art (mainly pencil and ink) and digital art, although I’ve decided to offer everyone traditional art first, as it is my first time doing any…
  • Quote from Lodoo: “Oui, le support répond vite, en général :) ” Salut, Le PNJ est + loin près du départ des Pégases. A droite :)
  • rosekittysnacks -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.