TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• It’s time to save Christmas! Some of Lakan’s evil minions have used his nefarious illusion magic and transformed themselves into fat little Santas. Now these phonies are running amok, spreading out across the lands and stealing presents from the children of all races and creeds. Find and hunt down these sham Santas before they cause any more havoc!

As if that weren’t bad enough, these scoundrels are obviously planning something big… they’ve got hordes of combat items stashed away in a few big treasure chests. In each chest you’ll find 10x [Event] Ancient Wyvern Bones which can be exchanged for superb rewards.

Go hunting Santas on these weekends:

Friday, 7th December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 10th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Fey Forest
    • Oblivion Woods
    • Tuwangi Mire
    • Valley of Titans
    • Celestial Hills
    Friday, 14th December, 12:00 PM – Monday 17th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Blessing Basin
    • Essenian Crest
    • Blightwood
    • Timeless Woods
    Friday, 21st December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 24th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Enough with that cuteness

Bargg

Pinned BuddyUp! Codes

DedCT

Angeln - Fehler im Text

Pinned Verantwortung für den Shop - Lieber Atmorph

Kraxler

[Event]Advent Calendar Prizes day by day

Katherin

Recent Activities

• Bargg -

Replied to the thread Enough with that cuteness.

Quote from Darknova: “Also, about the gay bar metaphor; no, it would be like saying "most humanity is gay" after taking a look at all humanity, and finding out that over 90% of them frequent said gay bars. Saying TERA is dead is also not true, it's in…
  • Lodoo -

Liked Kaikanken’s post in the thread Enough with that cuteness.

Like (Post)
    Here I am, wishing for Aman Male gunner, castanic male ninja and human male version of valkyries(although he'd have to be renamed glaiver /spearmaster/ partizan etc. since valkyrie is a female-only name) , when even simply asking for badass costumes is…
  • Lodoo -

Liked Nigirakisu’s post in the thread Enough with that cuteness.

Like (Post)
    Quote from lady.kill: “Tbh there wasn't anything elin only a long Time. Not even any descent costume in general. Would love to see more costumes for all genders+races. ” There is no reason to be in a long or short time. I said that cause everything…
  • Lodoo -

Liked HellMilitia’s post in the thread Enough with that cuteness.

Like (Post)
    ++ KTera Publisher Nexon also publishes Vindictus in EU and they have some really bad ass costumes e.g.zAAQbeh6h0zQkvVQ3Jf23svW_b6hFi5xzEKLN1KT4rpoyT3F2YWi=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu 55043.png I always wanted a Grim Reaper Cloak for Halloween =/
  • Lodoo -

Liked Nigirakisu’s post in the thread Enough with that cuteness.

Like (Post)
    For god sake stop with Elin only costumes and every cute stuff they already have around 300 costumes. Release anything for everyone and more battle wise. Yeah I get it most are elins but still it's a joke how *** it is *Edited by ~Zancara
  • Thern -

Like (Post)
    Here I am, wishing for Aman Male gunner, castanic male ninja and human male version of valkyries(although he'd have to be renamed glaiver /spearmaster/ partizan etc. since valkyrie is a female-only name) , when even simply asking for badass costumes is…
  • DedCT -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

BuddyUP Codes — Server Mystel Ded#0581 (0/3) | Dedpsycho#5147 (0/3) | Dedhazy#8691 (0/3) | Dedgun#1058 (0/3) | Dedscythe#7642 (0/3) | Dedexe#8994 (0/3) | Dedvodoo#5530 (0/3) | Dedpanther#2982 (0/3) | Dedlunaire#9796 (0/3) | Dedsmash#3127 (0/3) |
  • Lysardh -

Posted the thread Angeln - Fehler im Text.

Thread
    Hallo, Hat beim Angeln ein Fisch angebissen, erscheint der Text: In 03:00 Sek. wird der Fisch automatisch herausgezogen. Statt "Sek." muss es "Min." heißen oder der Zähler muss auf 180 Sekunden gestellt werden. Auch im englischen Client ist der…
  • Nigirakisu -

Like (Post)
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Enough with that cuteness.

Quote from Kaikanken: “Here I am, wishing for Aman Male gunner ” When i started playing, my first character i wanted to be right away an aman male gunner. lol. I just couldnt avoid myself. So sad to realize that, surprisly enough Amans cant be gunners 8|