TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Guardians of Arborea, lend me your ears! From now, July 20th until 10 AM on Monday, July 23rd, you’ll earn additional rewards for completing missions for the Guardian Legion.

Look forward to the following:
    Bonus Reward:
    • 10 Equipment EXP.
    • 125 Guardian Legion Reputation Points.
    • 5 Vanguard Initiative Reputation Points.
    • 5 Elleon's Mark of Valour.
    Details:
    • You can receive the bonus rewards up to 40 times per day.
    • The rewards come in addition to existing rewards.
    • You receive the bonus reward every time you collect a “reward box”.
    Enjoy the event!

The TERA Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Good feedback on game management

Sirgoulas

Zu hohe Upgradekosten für das neue Heldenschwurgear

lady.kill

VK +7 Stormcry Sleeves/ +7 Stormcry Shoes (Stoffi)

Character Transfer from one account to ANOTHER account

Mican

Transfert PC > PS4

Recent Activities

• Sirgoulas -

Replied to the thread Good feedback on game management.

Quote from Moler: “inb4 closed because "Discuss bans with the support, not on the forum." , + censor all the names you mentioned, because of defamation. I'm calling it. Also rip. Shouldn't have came back G7LAEdR.png And don't get me wrong, that's not…
  • Greensheep -

Liked Buschfunker’s post in the thread Good feedback on game management.

Like (Post)
    People have to be banned if they use 3rd party programms, doesnt matter which. Ban all who use macro, proxy, bugabuse, cheats or something else. Idc if youre to lazy to run the way to Ghiliglade or not. This mentality "i am to lazy to run" is the booster…
  • Sirgoulas -

Liked Moler’s post in the thread Good feedback on game management.

Like (Post)
    inb4 closed because "Discuss bans with the support, not on the forum." , + censor all the names you mentioned, because of defamation. I'm calling it. Also rip. Shouldn't have came back G7LAEdR.png And don't get me wrong, that's not because you aren't…
  • Sirgoulas -

Liked Buschfunker’s post in the thread Good feedback on game management.

Like (Post)
    People have to be banned if they use 3rd party programms, doesnt matter which. Ban all who use macro, proxy, bugabuse, cheats or something else. Idc if youre to lazy to run the way to Ghiliglade or not. This mentality "i am to lazy to run" is the booster…
  • Sirgoulas -

Liked Om3Ga’s post in the thread Good feedback on game management.

Like (Post)
    All of these cheaters are usualy in same guilds, especially killian and german guilds. I have seen some french and mystels using it too but it's not as common.
  • tobtheking2 -

Liked jinh’s post in the thread Good feedback on game management.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Cyu999: “ he got banned because he used SP with macro thats almost 100% ban ” Many ppl are using basic spacebar macro with SP and they're still playing just fine tho :thinking:
  • Rafera -

Liked Needtoilet’s post in the thread Moderators, their real job and why you are trying to silence us?.

Like (Post)
    Hey i just woke up so, sorry for my writing skills ^^ I was reading everything and share your pain. Sure now we have some Mods that not everyone like (me too). But when Gameforge thinks "these ppl are perfect to work for us" then we cant stop them. Many…
  • Rafera -

Now follows Needtoilet.

Follow
  • Rafera -

Liked Lebtejebo’s post in the thread Thats it...

Like (Post)
    I feel like i need to say few words. Before i begin ill just notice that this will br my last post on this forum thank to moderators.. Board administrator (i wont mention names here or tag them, he will tag himself anyway) closed my last discussion…
  • ThePenguinSockpuppet -

Liked Ulith’s post in the thread Good feedback on game management.

Like (Post)
    "Anything that gives a different dps or party an unequal advantage compared to my ethical playstyle. From AAH guide to berncastel scripts and back. I am aware some are free to public, but not worth risking getting banned in such a beautiful…