TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Manahan to Sikander Character Transfer

KristenTheSeventh

Stamm sucht DD

Maev

Schneller Levelguide

Tetsudou

A very serious message

Eliannah

K Tera neue Frisuren

Aeq

Recent Activities

• KristenTheSeventh -

Replied to the thread Manahan to Sikander Character Transfer.

Quote from Borsuc: “Server of their choice = Killian, Mystel and the non-english servers. New servers aren't servers, they're graveyards. ” Thank you, Your opinion is appreciated, But i need an official answer asap.
  • Maev -

Replied to the thread Stamm sucht DD.

• Tetsudou -

Replied to the thread Schneller Levelguide.

Die solltest du automatisch bekommen wenn du das zweite mal reingehst.
  • EzzoR -

Liked Noyn’s post in the thread Ungrateful community..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Noobia: “Requesting lock @Athena @Noyn @Atmorph ” With this request, i will close this thread. For the future: Please accept different opinions on certain topics and dont let discussions end in toxic behaviour. Regards, Noyn
  • Hr1s7i -

Liked Rafera’s post in the thread Ungrateful community..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kapt: “If this were indeed a huge problem like you said, there would be a bigger uproar ” People quitting is the silent "uproar" you ignore, just cause you and others stayed in the ship after it sinked, it doesnt mean it didn't sink, quite…
  • Xinatos -

Replied to the thread Schneller Levelguide.

Quote from Kraxler: “Beim betreten der Ini mit lvl 64 ca 50% exp. Wichtig ist, das man die gelbe quest hat. Um ganz sicher zu gehen hab mindestens 1 Vorhutsquest offen für Fleischerkatakomben. Ich bin mir nicht sicher ob ich 45% oder 55% hatte aber…
  • Eliannah -

Replied to the thread A very serious message.

• senita456 -

Replied to the thread A very serious message.

Quote from Eliannah: “5 - Why is there still so many god damn Elins? ” What elins? :elin1: :elin3: :elin5: :elin7: :elin11: :elin23: :elin20: :elin33: :elin30: Never seen one.
  • Glacial` -

Liked Eliannah’s post in the thread Ungrateful community..

Like (Post)
    Quality bait. Spam & Warned | Arikato
  • Elegante Kiste des Meisterfusionierers (oder so) und die Niveot kannst du dir von den rufpunkten eintauschen (die unter "H")