TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

HELP!

Sunflare

Pinned TeraEU Discord Chat

Rias Gremory

Pinned BuddyUp! Codes

Powerpuffgrill

TERAvissante, active depuis mai 2012, recrute

messala

Swimsuit

Glacial`

Recent Activities

• Sunflare -

Replied to the thread HELP!.

Quote from MikoChann: “How does using TeamViewer help in this? For e.g. that person will log into their account on their pc and share it with me then i'll key in the info from here? Does that help with not getting banned for sharing? Since the card and…
  • Rias Gremory -

Replied to the thread TeraEU Discord Chat.

I just joined the discord server from TERA EU :elin37:
  • Powerpuffgrill -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

Hey ho peeps Got a few buddy up codes: Powerpuffgrill#8220 Möist#1470 Dj.Khäled#2351 feel free to PM me ingame if you need any help :)
  • Atmorph also said they can only change inbetween event times for pvp, but if my memory isn't misleading me I'm sure there was a recent occasion where fraywind event was up until 2 am or something like that :shrug: Don't blindly believe what they tell…
  • messala -

Replied to the thread Guilde TERAvissante, active depuis mai 2012, recrute.

La guilde TERAvissante que j'ai créée le 27 avril 2012 est toujours active. Je vous invite à rejoindre une guilde conviviale, expérimentée. contact en jeu ou forum : teravissante.com board.tera.gameforge.com/index…8d703a1d113418f89cad3750d
  • Glacial` -

Replied to the thread Swimsuit.

If that doesn't work out (support won't answer on weekends so you will have to wait a little longer) then we should arrange a meeting and I'll trade you my '14 swimsuit for your '16. :>
  • MikoChann -

Replied to the thread HELP!.

How does using TeamViewer help in this? For e.g. that person will log into their account on their pc and share it with me then i'll key in the info from here? Does that help with not getting banned for sharing? Since the card and payment's location is…
  • Andrea -

Replied to the thread Circle fragment.

Thread moved to a more appropriate section.
  • Andrea -

Replied to the thread increase drop.

Thread moved to a more appropriate section.