TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

CAN YOU FINALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT PROXY AND CHEATERS

Gyusza

In-game tradeable server transfer voucher

Athena

Trade glitch.

Athena

How the tera shop actually works?

Cyberion

Patch 72 Disscusions / Questions

Athena

Recent Activities

• Gyusza -

Replied to the thread CAN YOU FINALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT PROXY AND CHEATERS.

Quote from Jintae: “The retarded amount of people in this community amazes me. Kasea showed you even the video, everything literally on the plate. Even I with my shit gunner can recreate it, obviously with a few seconds more since I'm not BiS but still…
  • hehexd -

Liked Jintae’s post in the thread CAN YOU FINALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT PROXY AND CHEATERS.

Like (Post)
    The retarded amount of people in this community amazes me. Kasea showed you even the video, everything literally on the plate. Even I with my shit gunner can recreate it, obviously with a few seconds more since I'm not BiS but still you can see the…
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Liked Jintae’s post in the thread CAN YOU FINALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT PROXY AND CHEATERS.

Like (Post)
    The retarded amount of people in this community amazes me. Kasea showed you even the video, everything literally on the plate. Even I with my shit gunner can recreate it, obviously with a few seconds more since I'm not BiS but still you can see the…
  • Jintae -

• Athena -

Replied to the thread Forwarded In-game tradeable server transfer voucher.

Hello, :) This is intended like it is currently and I don't think that will change, but I will still inform our team about your suggestion! Thank you! Kind regards, Athena
  • Athena -

Liked Ulith’s post in the thread Forwarded In-game tradeable server transfer voucher.

Like (Post)
    @Athena hello make this happen ty
  • Athena -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Trade glitch..

Hello JudicatorTv, :) This is indeed a good idea, happened to me too on the past :p . I will suggest it to our team, thank you! Kind regards, Athena
  • Athena -

Liked JudicatorTv’s post in the thread Forwarded Trade glitch..

Like (Post)
    Hello Tera community. im pretty sure im not the only one by now, who has been in a trade and when u offer the item, it instead gets used. and only way to get this item returned example "mounts" "smart boxes" is to contact support and tell them this…
  • Xendy -