TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Want a peek at what awaits you for the upcoming patch? Then join our team on December 7th, starting at 06:00 PM CET for a special Livestream!

News

• New

It’s time to save Christmas! Some of Lakan’s evil minions have used his nefarious illusion magic and transformed themselves into fat little Santas. Now these phonies are running amok, spreading out across the lands and stealing presents from the children of all races and creeds. Find and hunt down these sham Santas before they cause any more havoc!

As if that weren’t bad enough, these scoundrels are obviously planning something big… they’ve got hordes of combat items stashed away in a few big treasure chests. In each chest you’ll find 10x [Event] Ancient Wyvern Bones which can be exchanged for superb rewards.

Go hunting Santas on these weekends:

Friday, 7th December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 10th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Fey Forest
    • Oblivion Woods
    • Tuwangi Mire
    • Valley of Titans
    • Celestial Hills
    Friday, 14th December, 12:00 PM – Monday 17th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Blessing Basin
    • Essenian Crest
    • Blightwood
    • Timeless Woods
    Friday, 21st December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 24th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Neuer KR Content 20.12.2018 Max Lv.70

deosxx

Problems of Tera EU ! Gameforge does NOTHING !

john4iri

Is Tera worth starting for a new player?

Codela

Problem with reputation quests

Naomasa

Merge Killian and Mystel already.

m4ch1

Recent Activities

• Lizanne -

Liked DireWolf’s post in the thread Kanash Buff.

Like (Post)
    Ist Kanash jetzt auch Clubmember? :D directupload.net/file/d/5296/m5wtel5z_jpg.htm
  • deosxx -

Replied to the thread Neuer KR Content 20.12.2018 Max Lv.70.

lvl 70? heiß das etwa neue gebiete? .... nein? .... ernsthaft? und ob das viele alte wieder zurücklockt wage ich zu bezweifeln, wegen diesem kleinen satz hier Quote: “Because the story continues from `Velik’s Banquet`, players need to have…
  • john4iri -

Replied to the thread Problems of Tera EU ! Gameforge does NOTHING !.

board.tera.gameforge.com/index…8613de33de5055597bdf1c50e Gameforge policy so far. Im sorry i had to post it . <3
  • Codela -

Replied to the thread Is Tera worth starting for a new player?.

Quote from Finero: “the negativity in this thread is really overwhelming o.o well why don't you just ask him, what he wants out of the game in the first place? :elin18: i'm a long time player more on the casual site, i'm still stuck on a +7 stormcry weapon,…
  • Codela -

Liked Finero’s post in the thread Is Tera worth starting for a new player?.

Like (Post)
    the negativity in this thread is really overwhelming o.o well why don't you just ask him, what he wants out of the game in the first place? :elin18: i'm a long time player more on the casual site, i'm still stuck on a +7 stormcry weapon, does that make the…
  • Daianyra -

Liked Finero’s post in the thread Is Tera worth starting for a new player?.

Like (Post)
    the negativity in this thread is really overwhelming o.o well why don't you just ask him, what he wants out of the game in the first place? :elin18: i'm a long time player more on the casual site, i'm still stuck on a +7 stormcry weapon, does that make the…
  • Finero -

Replied to the thread Is Tera worth starting for a new player?.

• Naomasa -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Problem with reputation quests.

Hello, thanks for reporting, AFAIK you should be able to do 10 Reputation Quests (20 with Club). I'll forward the issue and will get back to you when I have new information. :elin21:
  • m4ch1 -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Quote from Noyn: “Quote from m4ch1: “Bcos we have too much gold to move even with multiple transfers not mention that we will lost ALL of our talents we farmed...thats why nobody wants to do it at this point because okay loosing some gold...w/e, but…