TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Are you ready for the new Champion Challenges? From Friday, 17th August (16:00 CET) until Sunday, 19th August (23:59 CET) you can look forward to new dungeon challenges for reaping rewards.

Event details:

Mastering a challenge requires you to successfully complete dungeons during the event. You can view your current challenges by clicking on the little Elin button while the event is active. Each time you defeat the final boss of the dungeon, you will make some progress in the respective challenge.

Ravenous Gorge - Clear the Ravenous Gorge 4 times and get the following rewards:
    • Item XP +10% (1day)
    • A random chance to get:
      • Stamp: King Blob the Large (7d)
      • Stamp: King Blob the Kind (7d)
      • Stamp: King Blob the Puzzled (7d)
      • Stamp: King Blob the Versatile (7d)
    Sky Cruiser Endeavor - Clear theSky Cruiser Endeavor 3 times and get the following rewards:
    • 5x Metamorphic Emblem Chest
    • A random chance to get:
      • Meruma's Hairstyle: Blue Tones
      • Meruma's Hairstyle: Red Tones
      • Meruma's Hairstyle: B&W
      • Meruma's

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Years later, still the same issue.

Lebtejebo

Maske oder Drache

Shunoa

Stamm LF Tank

Bakekitsune

CAN YOU FINALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT PROXY AND CHEATERS

Bombilon

Speed for Lancer

Chevv

Recent Activities

• benox -

Liked Gyusza’s post in the thread CAN YOU FINALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT PROXY AND CHEATERS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jintae: “The retarded amount of people in this community amazes me. Kasea showed you even the video, everything literally on the plate. Even I with my shit gunner can recreate it, obviously with a few seconds more since I'm not BiS but still…
  • benox -

Liked Greensheep’s post in the thread failforge incompentance of fixing fw matchmaking.

Like (Post)
    First of all you should censor the names ... not sure it was even a forum rule or something but Public calling is not always tolerated. (not like one of the person even care but mods will censor your post or even close) Next would be thats not…
  • Lebtejebo -

Replied to the thread Years later, still the same issue..

Well i can understand that ure anygry/dissapointed or whatever u are.. But at least i think that YOU are the guy who knows how things are going on here when u need help.. Mods warn, ban, forward, scracth their balls, there is no actual help never and all…
  • Shunoa -

Replied to the thread Maske oder Drache.

Eine Maske. Einen 1.5er Drachen hast du auch durch das Wochenende 8 Tage lang und das jedes, warte bis das nächste Event kommt und kauf dir da einen oder wie mein Vorredner schon gesagt hat via Drachenschuppen.
  • Bakekitsune -

Replied to the thread Stamm LF Tank.

Danke Kollings :P Ich pushe hier nochmal, werde aber bis Donnerstag nur sporadisch da sein. Wendet euch also am besten an die anderen, wenn ihr eine schnellere Antwort wollt :)
  • Denroc -

Replied to the thread Maske oder Drache.

Wenn der Critpower effekt schon vorhanden ist würde ich auf die amaske setzen. Die aktive Fähigkeit ist in meinen Augen schwachsinn da sie nur einmal täglich verwendet werden kann. Wenn du die passive noch nicht hast wohl den Drachen, wobei es dann…
  • Bombilon -

Replied to the thread CAN YOU FINALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT PROXY AND CHEATERS.

• Eliannah -

Replied to the thread Years later, still the same issue..

*sigh* I hope you're trolling man. I'm well aware that FORUM MODS can't correct the launcher, all i'm asking is that they pay attention to what seems to be an issue encountered by many players so they can FORWARD it to the people in charge. Afaik we…
  • Xanorra -

Liked Cyberion’s post in the thread Maske der Unendlichkeit.

Like (Post)
    Ich persönlich habe mir als erstes die cool down Maske für meinen Bogi geholt, aber bei Vergleichsruns mit der kleine Kraftmaske, war es mit der Kraftmaske besser, also hab ich mir noch die große Kraftmaske geholt. Zumindest kann ich die ca. 1 Sekunde…
  • Chevv -

Replied to the thread Lancer Speed for Lancer.

I run 2 swift vrysks myself. I know exactly what you mean with AA 1st boss. Getting staggered is annoying and a slight DPS loss. Getting knocked down because you couldn't get your block up in time is a HUGE DPS loss due to loss of hold the line. So yeah…