TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Attack of the killer insects! Venture back to the Rift’s Edge from Tuesday, 18th September.

For just a few weeks this dungeon is once again accessible in both normal and extreme flavors for anyone who loves annihilating giant flora and fauna. On the menu: Yativio, Vesporax and Koleogg!
    You can enter both versions of the dungeon daily—or twice daily if you’re a Club member—until the release of patch 75 in October. Take on this special challenge by traveling through the teleportal in the Timeless Woods, or by using instance matching.

Rewards? You bet!
    (Details about it will be shared during tomorrow's maintenance).

Normal difficulty
    • For 10-player raids
    • 1 daily entry (2 for club members)
    • Designed for item level 439
    Extreme difficulty
    • For 5-player groups
    • 1 daily entry (2 for club members)
    • Designed for item level 453

Display Issues
    Since we are not able to fine-tune everything for our EU-specific dungeons, there are a few known display issues with this event:
    • No mini-map is displayed in

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Server merge

xEcronomus

Weiß einer was darüber O.O??

Luna

Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye.

xLightz

Exp équipement new patch

Ashdurl

Training room

Galtero

Recent Activities

• xEcronomus -

Replied to the thread Server merge.

Quote from Borsuc: “I guess for people like you ignorance truly is bliss. ” He claimed that someone got banned for 40 years for saying who the fck are you, for me it wasnt convincing at all sincei i think a 40year chat ban is ridiculous just give him…
  • Galtero -

Liked LLoyderino’s post in the thread Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Trappiez: “To close out this discussion: twitch.tv/videos/312793918, here's a clip of @Assazinchen doing Guardian Missions ” I guess this is enough evidence Let's consider the following btw: - 40 boxes is about 12k gold - You are able to…
  • Luna -

Replied to the thread Weiß einer was darüber O.O??.

Quote from Noyn: “KR event. ” das kann sein das System brauchen wir niee wieder bei uns da kommen Schlechte Erfahrung wieder hoch :)
  • xLightz -

Replied to the thread Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye..

Quote from Chevv: “I guess this redistribution problem could be solved by adjusting the reward system ... Maybe ill look into how many points are added per player and make a suggestion post. Basically if you add some boxes as a completion reward for…
  • Noyn -

• Ashdurl -

Replied to the thread Exp équipement new patch.

Bonsoir Daenisis, Effectivement, le dernier patch a introduit (très discrètement dans les notes de mise à jour) une limite max à l'xp d'équipement que l'on pouvait cumuler sur un même morceau d'équipement. Certains joueurs devaient arriver à des…
  • xLightz -

Liked Noyn’s post in the thread Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye..

Like (Post)
    Quote from tobtheking2: “Lul why shouldn't we get rewards for doing Guardian Missions??? xD ” Cause it would fit the endgame rewards mentality BHS introduced - waste your time for no rewards at all
  • Jixxy -

• Luna -

Posted the thread Weiß einer was darüber O.O??.

Thread
    sC2mcER.gif Ich konnte das grade im Na Forum finden ist das wahr habe das in keinen Patch Notizen gelesen :doofy: :puke: Ob das mit Helden Gear auch passiert :lol: @ es soll ein Gegenstand geben der die Chance zum verzaubern verbessert aber im Gegenzug wenn es…
  • Galtero -

Replied to the thread Training room.

i like to add, that TERA simply does NOT offer any sufficient explanations in any kind of tutorial whatsoever... closest thing was the pvp book including crystals....