TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Are you ready for the new Champion Challenges? From Friday, 19th October (16:00 CET) until Monday, 22nd October (10:00 CET) you can look forward to new dungeon challenges for reaping rewards.

Event details:
    Mastering a challenge requires you to successfully complete dungeons during the event. You can view your current challenges by clicking on the little Elin button while the event is active. Each time you defeat the final boss of the dungeon, you will make some progress in the respective challenge.

Daily challenges (you can repeat these challenges every day during the event):

Thaumetal Refinery - Clear Thaumetal Refinery 2 times (per day) and get the following rewards:
    • 2x Metamorphic Emblem Chest
    • A random chance to get:
      • 2x Superior Noctenium Elixir
      • 30x Elleon's Mark of Valour
      • 2x Emerald
    Lilith´s Keep - Clear Lilith´s Keep 2 times (per day) and get the following rewards:
    • 2x Metamorphic Emblem Chest
    • A random chance to get:
      • 2x Superior Noctenium Elixir
      • 30x Elleon's Mark of Valour
      • 2x

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Gridiron Tournament - Mass PvP

Nippa

New UI SUX

Xtortion

Pit of Petrax

A better source of silver talents

lady.kill

Guardians : Buff all classes Contribution or Nerf Priest.

john4iri

Recent Activities

• Nippa -

Replied to the thread Gridiron Tournament - Mass PvP.

Quote from Eliannah: “You sent me 2 videos which showed nothing but a glitch (VO bridge bug if you dash on it) and a visual bug. ” was it 2 vids ? are u gonna lie about what i sent u on discord with the presence of deflay and pewe there :o.…
  • Rafera -

Liked Lumila’s post in the thread New UI SUX.

Like (Post)
    Here are the list of changes most of you mentioned : - The party debuff icon is displayed in the same row than buffs. - You don't have the crossed swords icon telling you or your party member are in combat. - You don't see people's roll numbers in…
  • Borsuc -

Replied to the thread Gridiron Tournament - Mass PvP.

Quote from Eliannah: “@Borsuc I mean, it was literally on the said website that they used, challonge.come or w/e. You can see the bracket here : challonge.com/lapartenza and you can see that the 2 premades of Tsunami (now called War) are playing their…
  • Xtortion -

Replied to the thread New UI SUX.

Surprised people are not mentioning how laggy this new UI is in Mass PvP. Fps drops horribly towards 5 to 10 FPS in both CS/CU and such I like the UI myself, but there is terrible lag now in mass fights with this UI. Haven't had this problem before in…
  • senita456 -

Posted the thread Pit of Petrax.

Thread
    Is there any difference regarding loot between Normal Petrax and the weakened one?
  • lady.kill -

Replied to the thread A better source of silver talents.

Quote from Stronk: “Quote from lady.kill: “I totally agree with you lily! @Stronk You can drop claws and skulls in grotto nm and drc hm. Both give 15 per run. You either are unlucky in rolling for it or you run 1 dungeon more often as the other one. I…
  • Enjoymaker -

Liked Lily’s post in the thread A better source of silver talents.

Like (Post)
    Hello, with this current patch silver plates became an essential enchanting material not only for upgrading jewlery but also for weapon and armors. However, the source of silver talents is really low, as far as i remember only way of getting them is low…
  • john4iri -

Replied to the thread Guardians : Buff all classes Contribution or Nerf Priest..

Quote from Miriad: “Quote from xLightz: “But they finish their 40 boxes like every other class do ” Hm, sorry but unless your contribution rises to the sky all the time, 40 boxes are too many boxes lol. You could spent the entire day to get that…
  • xLightz -

Replied to the thread Guardians : Buff all classes Contribution or Nerf Priest..

Quote from Miriad: “You could spent the entire day to get that number if you dont have SC at least. ” Quote from xLightz: “But they finish their 40 boxes like every other class do ” :elin18: I'm glad we agree on that Quote from Miriad: “it can be done in 15…
  • Miriad -

Quote from xLightz: “But they finish their 40 boxes like every other class do ” Hm, sorry but unless your contribution rises to the sky all the time, 40 boxes are too many boxes lol. You could spent the entire day to get that number if you dont have…