TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Retour au jeu apres 4 ans

Fenix

Xplo, artilleuse 65

Fenix

Upcoming Dreadspire Problems

Mr.Brownstone

WTB Weiße Ohrpuschel

Chloe

Erkärt mir doch einermal das Shopsystem

Kraxler

Recent Activities

• Fenix -

Replied to the thread Retour au jeu apres 4 ans.

Salut, Je suis Slayer depuis longtemps. Slayer est rapide et mobile, ce qui le rend plaisant à jouer aussi bien en PvE que PvP. Il a vocation à être plutôt mono cible. Le brawler lui peut gérer plusieurs cibles en même temps, il a moins de…
  • Thern -

Liked tobtheking2’s post in the thread Upcoming Dreadspire Problems.

Like (Post)
    As usual the same problem for a few patches now but in a few months we will receive the new dreadspire and obviously with the lack of talents we're far behind Koreans. I personally already posted a few things like the difference of Talent vs Non…
  • Fenix -

Replied to the thread Xplo, artilleuse 65.

Bienvenue sur Tera :P ! Bon jeu à toi, n'hésite pas à me poser des questions IG si jamais t'en as !
  • Mr.Brownstone -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Dreadspire Problems.

Yeah Mr Rafera, you find me here, out of nowhere, as you say, coz I've been hearing this moaning from long. Every day the global chat is a continuous "this game is ded, it's always worse". It's annoying. I understand speech is free but it pisses me off…
  • Rafera -

Liked Shashlik’s post in the thread Upcoming Dreadspire Problems.

Like (Post)
    Please, remember to stay on topic. ~Zancara
  • Chloe -

Replied to the thread WTB Weiße Ohrpuschel.

• Kraxler -

Replied to the thread Erkärt mir doch einermal das Shopsystem.

Quote from Hypie: “Jap und auch dies ist ein Thread in dem es wie im Titel zu sehen ist um das "Shopsystem" geht. Nicht darum das du dich über die bösen bösen Mods aufregen kannst, das von dir ist somit also auch OFFTOPIC! Die eigentlichen Fragen…
  • DDamos -

Replied to the thread Battleground Rankings - Season 3.

• Raveout -

Liked Arlos’s post in the thread Upcoming Dreadspire Problems.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mr.Brownstone: “They probably have entire teams trying to work out a solution to all these problems, teams, of people who are getting paid to work on this. ” These teams are shit then. I mean there is one really easy solution that was…
  • Rafera -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Dreadspire Problems.

Quote from Mr.Brownstone: “They probably have entire teams trying to work out a solution to all these problems, teams, of people who are getting paid to work on this. ” You mean entire teams developing new problems. Cause that is what we are only…