TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Are you ready for the new Champion Challenges? From Friday, 15th june (10:00 CEST) until Sunday, 17th June (23:59 CEST) you can look forward to new challenges for reaping rewards.

Event details:

Mastering a challenge requires you to successfully complete dungeons during the event. You can view your current challenges by clicking on the little Elin button while the event is active. Each time you defeat the final boss of the dungeon, you will make some progress in the respective challenge.

Antaross' Abyss (HM) - Clear Antaross' Abyss (HM) x times and get the following rewards:
    • 1 clear: 3x Strong bravery potion
    • 3 clears: 100x Elleon's Mark of Valor
    • 5 clears: 1x Smart Dyad Niveot Structure

Challenge accepted?
    The TERA Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Low level Isle of Dawn > level 13 weapon skins Fashion coupon

Acc

Elin Brawler and Baraka Ninja?

Yoopi

Pinned [PvE - Yurian] Gildenübersicht

Dark Isa

Sync in BGs

benox

Pinned Dear Atmorph, here is your Shop-Feedback :)

Kraxler

Recent Activities

• Acc -

Replied to the thread Low level Isle of Dawn > level 13 weapon skins Fashion coupon.

Quote from Lebtejebo: “I cant belive i wasted my time on reading this post.. ” So you go ahead and waste more time by making a pointless comment?
  • Yoopi -

Replied to the thread Elin Brawler and Baraka Ninja?.

Make baraka reaper and ninja a thing please :elin23:
  • Yoopi -

Replied to the thread Low level Isle of Dawn > level 13 weapon skins Fashion coupon.

I personally disagree with the main thread. I dislike low level weapons look, on berserker at least.
  • Dark Isa -

Replied to the thread [PvE - Yurian] Gildenübersicht.

Hallo, könnte bitte Numquam retro aus der Gildenübersicht entfernt werden? Vielen Lieben Dank schon mal. Liebe Grüße
  • benox -

Replied to the thread Sync in BGs.

You know nothing Jon Freundlish ! & you willl know nothing about all issues ... no offical answer from GF team as usual. SYNC Q : Lot of peoples abuse this mechanic to win, ( & now with the BG ranking you will see this more often ) The matchmaking…
  • Rafera -

Liked Cheresha’s post in the thread Sync in BGs.

Like (Post)
    So if i am in pvp guild i cant q for bgs cuz its sync q. Not our problem the game is dead and there is only 1-2 games going
  • Cheresha -

Replied to the thread Sync in BGs.

So if i am in pvp guild i cant q for bgs cuz its sync q. Not our problem the game is dead and there is only 1-2 games going
  • Cheresha -

Liked Tomo’s post in the thread Sync in BGs.

Like (Post)
    so if i know a guild member is queing, i have to stop then or what?? xD its impossible to stop sync, because if my guiild ask me if i want to run some BG, i am not allowed anymore ?? wtf
  • Daianyra -

Liked Tomo’s post in the thread Sync in BGs.

Like (Post)
    don't forget the 5people who always go afk if the first fight was lost, so its basically always 5vs10 after the first fight :^)