TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

It’s time to save Christmas! Some of Lakan’s evil minions have used his nefarious illusion magic and transformed themselves into fat little Santas. Now these phonies are running amok, spreading out across the lands and stealing presents from the children of all races and creeds. Find and hunt down these sham Santas before they cause any more havoc!

As if that weren’t bad enough, these scoundrels are obviously planning something big… they’ve got hordes of combat items stashed away in a few big treasure chests. In each chest you’ll find 10x [Event] Ancient Wyvern Bones which can be exchanged for superb rewards.

Go hunting Santas on these weekends:

Friday, 7th December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 10th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Fey Forest
    • Oblivion Woods
    • Tuwangi Mire
    • Valley of Titans
    • Celestial Hills
    Friday, 14th December, 12:00 PM – Monday 17th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Blessing Basin
    • Essenian Crest
    • Blightwood
    • Timeless Woods
    Friday, 21st December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 24th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Kein PLatz im Inventar

Aeq

Event issues already

Katherin

Santa Event Feedback

Katherin

Merge Killian and Mystel already.

xLightz

Artisan Refining Tool

Andrea

Recent Activities

• Xilokz -

Liked xLightz’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
  • Aeq -

Replied to the thread Kein PLatz im Inventar.

Will gar nicht wissen, was du an Krempel im Inventar hast. Meins ist schon ziemlich unordentlich und da ist Haufenweise Krempel drin, den ich loswerden könnte. Das Problem mit den Nokteniuminfusionen ist aber trotzdem so eine Sache Niemand braucht vier…
  • Katherin -

Replied to the thread Event issues already.

Quote from senita456: “I suspect that they didn't had 20-30 people to test / balance it,so that would explain why it takes 3 hours...they simply couldn't measure it. Heck, I'd be surprised if it was more than 3 people. One question for those are…
  • xLightz -

Liked Xilokz’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    soon.png
  • Katherin -

Replied to the thread Santa Event Feedback.

Quote from Castingbeast: “ It's not just about spawn rate and hits, it's about rewards too. Keep spawn rate and hits but raise rewards for both for small (2-3) and fat santa (5-10), or keep rewards but make it one-hit-kill for both santas. If you…
  • Sodenia -

Quote from senita456: “I suspect that they didn't had 20-30 people to test / balance it,so that would explain why it takes 3 hours...they simply couldn't measure it. Heck, I'd be surprised if it was more than 3 people. One question for those are…
  • senita456 -

I suspect that they didn't had 20-30 people to test / balance it,so that would explain why it takes 3 hours...they simply couldn't measure it. Heck, I'd be surprised if it was more than 3 people. One question for those are behind this Batu Desert…
  • xLightz -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

I did one run of batu desert yesterday and it was quite a lot of fun but sadly nobody is running it again because it's bugged, really not rewarding and takes like 3 hours for one run. I'd love to see more raid instances though. Having 20-30 members in…
  • Castingbeast -

Replied to the thread Santa Event Feedback.

Exactly ^^ It's not just about spawn rate and hits, it's about rewards too. Keep spawn rate and hits but raise rewards for both for small (2-3) and fat santa (5-10), or keep rewards but make it one-hit-kill for both santas. If you change rewards, don't…