TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Return of Crusade & Alliance - PVP is ruined. ( Need community support )

Destii

End Level?

Aeq

new class confirmed by Bluehole 29/6/2017

Arlos

buddy up

Sunflare

Kaufe VM9 Lancer Brust+Waffe +15

Blaubaer

Recent Activities

• Destii -

Replied to the thread Return of Crusade & Alliance - PVP is ruined. ( Need community support ).

All those ''requests'' are not gameforge business. Bluehole Studios are the one you should point and be angry at. They let PvP die/dont really care about it. Gameforge can forward your requests but I'm sure bluehole will ignore it. Still dont understand…
  • Aeq -

Replied to the thread End Level?.

Quote from Schnarchgott: “im not the pvp player so i explained the pve part. Would have been cool from you to show and explain the pvp part instead of dragging this thread down where a beginner ask for what you xan do in this game. No wonder no one…
  • Arlos -

Replied to the thread new class confirmed by Bluehole 29/6/2017.

Quote from Ximinetti: “Fine,brawler for both genders. The problem i have it's that brawlers make my FPS fall a lot when they do skills. I have no problem with brawlers on other players,but if i play a brawler,i have this issue. Maybe it's time to get a…
  • Sunflare -

Replied to the thread buddy up.

BuddyUp system - purpose, limits and rewards Quote from Sunflare: “Token of Friendship shop items are not tradable. ”
  • Sunflare -

Liked Mavis V’s post in the thread Bug Tera "Le logiciel client n'a pas été fermé correctement".

Like (Post)
    YO, @Sunflare :I didn't change anythingto my computer, also, I had nothing to download with windows update. But my problem is resolved now TY ! @Xavilon : Comme je l'ai dis plus haut, je n'avais aucune mise à jour à télécharger que ce soit pour…
  • Blaubaer -

Replied to the thread Kaufe VM9 Lancer Brust+Waffe +15.

oder fals ich nicht on bin hier im thread schreiben danke :)
  • Blaubaer -

Posted the thread Kaufe VM9 Lancer Brust+Waffe +15.

Thread
    Wie im Titel beschrieben kaufe ich eine VM9 Lancer Waffe +15 und eine VM9 Lancer brust +15 /w Blaubär ingame danke :)
  • Ximinetti -

Replied to the thread Sorcerer Sorcerer,defensive magic char???.

I have no idea why koreans,make gunner classes magical. Same on Aion. And ontopic,Sullana you say that i need logical,but i only say that priests and mystics are more vulnerable than sorcerers,and the three are magical classes,whatever if they are…
  • Ximinetti -

Replied to the thread new class confirmed by Bluehole 29/6/2017.

Quote from senita456: “We already have a "monk"-like class, it's the brawler(soon available for both genders btw). ” Fine,brawler for both genders. The problem i have it's that brawlers make my FPS fall a lot when they do skills. I have no problem…
  • Ven -

Posted the thread 'Amatsukami' stellt sich vor.

Thread
    Amatsu-Banner.png Wir, die Gilde 'Amatsukami' stellen uns vor. Durch eine Leitung bestehend aus drei Personen die ehrgeizig versuchen an die Spitze zu kommen fehlt es uns nicht an Motivation. Wir scheuen uns dennoch nicht neuen Spielern zu helfen die es