TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Ungrateful community.

Rafera

Tera meme

Deathkuba

Manahan to Sikander Character Transfer

KristenTheSeventh

rare glyphs

Rafera

K Tera neue Frisuren

Chacytay

Recent Activities

• Rafera -

Liked Nayru’s post in the thread Ungrateful community..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Noobia: “Here I'd like to ask why are SO many (like 80%) of you ungrateful? ” Leaving aside the past situation (enchanting, bam drops, events, long list goes in here) which you already got other users comenting on and focusing on the…
  • Rafera -

Liked Borsuc’s post in the thread Ungrateful community..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kapt: “If this were indeed a huge problem like you said, there would be a bigger uproar in the forum than one or two isolated threads.” What happened to the "if you don't like it then leave/don't play/etc and stop whining" advice given by…
  • Sirgoulas -

Liked Rafera’s post in the thread Ungrateful community..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kapt: “If this were indeed a huge problem like you said, there would be a bigger uproar ” People quitting is the silent "uproar" you ignore, just cause you and others stayed in the ship after it sinked, it doesnt mean it didn't sink, quite…
  • Rafera -

Replied to the thread Ungrateful community..

Quote from Kapt: “If this were indeed a huge problem like you said, there would be a bigger uproar ” People quitting is the silent "uproar" you ignore, just cause you and others stayed in the ship after it sinked, it doesnt mean it didn't sink, quite…
  • Moler -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread About new hair styles.

Like (Post)
    I'm so glad that I don't like any of those new styles. But this is overly retarded, paying real money plus RNG on top of that? what a scam.
  • Moler -

Liked Glacial`’s post in the thread About new hair styles.

Like (Post)
    Locking something as simple as a hairstyle behind an RNG paywall... *tries to act surprised*
  • Rafera -

Liked Sirgoulas’s post in the thread Ungrateful community..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kapt: “Well if you consider the fact that gold income has been tripled, I say it would be cheaper now to but a +9 item straight up from a newbie point of view. I doubt +9 weapon would cost more than a 2 millions now. Vm9 weapon cost around…
  • Rafera -

Liked Sirgoulas’s post in the thread Ungrateful community..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kapt: “I think GF has been doing a good job. They have been definitely improving contrary to. The people who cry are either because they love to hate, or too stupid to adapt to any changes, or only play PvP. Either way it's their losses if…
  • Rafera -

Liked Glacial`’s post in the thread Ungrateful community..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Noobia: “Everyone has different opinion... ” So why are you here, arguing with this "vast majority of 80% ungrateful people"? (Which is like 8-10 players on the forums out of 1000+ of players.) Accept that they don't like it for REASONS…
  • Deathkuba -

Replied to the thread Tera meme.

vllt meinte Danhot auch sich selbst mit tera meme? D: