TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• It’s time to save Christmas! Some of Lakan’s evil minions have used his nefarious illusion magic and transformed themselves into fat little Santas. Now these phonies are running amok, spreading out across the lands and stealing presents from the children of all races and creeds. Find and hunt down these sham Santas before they cause any more havoc!

As if that weren’t bad enough, these scoundrels are obviously planning something big… they’ve got hordes of combat items stashed away in a few big treasure chests. In each chest you’ll find 10x [Event] Ancient Wyvern Bones which can be exchanged for superb rewards.

Go hunting Santas on these weekends:

Friday, 7th December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 10th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Fey Forest
    • Oblivion Woods
    • Tuwangi Mire
    • Valley of Titans
    • Celestial Hills
    Friday, 14th December, 12:00 PM – Monday 17th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Blessing Basin
    • Essenian Crest
    • Blightwood
    • Timeless Woods
    Friday, 21st December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 24th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned [PvE - Yurian] Gildenübersicht

lady.kill

New player

Pinned Gathering Material Spots (not completed)

lady.kill

Pinned BuddyUp! Codes

Tahi

Tera randomly freezes, only goes away when pressing alt+ctrl+del and switching between desktop and game

Katherin

Recent Activities

• lady.kill -

Replied to the thread [PvE - Yurian] Gildenübersicht.

Hallu Hakku, gerne trage ich den Discord ein. Allerdings funktioniert der Link bei mir nicht. Es wäre also toll wenn du nochmal einen gültigen senden könntest. LG lady.kill
  • Zelendrius -

Posted the thread New player.

Thread
    Hello! :) I decided to start playing Tera after years of AION and the sad state of that game and the way it's going. I'm downloading the game right now, is there anything I need to know while leveling? In terms of gear,skill,dungeons, anything actually.…
  • Cayus -

Liked lady.kill’s post in the thread Gathering Material Spots (not completed).

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone! Since I'm a big fan of gathering and it is a important point in the game I decide to run through all regions and see which materials can be found. I found the achievement descriptions to general. So here we go with the first…
  • lady.kill -

Replied to the thread Gathering Material Spots (not completed).

Next Map: Velika Can't really suggest Velika, besides a good moongourd spot and maybe for some norsteel ore. velikamapwzcm8.jpg Directlink: imgur.com/a/4jHzydp
  • Yurian/Hakku -

Huhu einmal bitte den Discordlink umändern in discord.gg/Gy8naNR. Wir suchen weiterhin noch zukünftige Mitglieder also scheut euch nicht mal vorbei zu schauen^^
  • Yurian/Hakku -

Huhu einmal bitte den Discordlink umändern in discord.gg/Gy8naNR. Wir suchen weiterhin noch zukünftige Mitglieder also scheut euch nicht mal vorbei zu schauen^^
  • Transcendant -

Liked Xtortion’s post in the thread Event issues already.

Like (Post)
    Group loot for the raid still seems quite low. Is there any chance for this to be increased any time soon? The amount of time spent we could at least increase the loot still considering the raid itself takes a while and then Kelsaik takes around 12-15…
  • Tahi -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

My character: Tahiroxi Tahiroxi's Server: (EN) - Mystel BuddyUp Code: Tahiroxi#2567 ----------------------------------- (2/3)
  • @Darkhazes did u use gamebooster? or something like that? try lowering the preset to 1 and play until it freeze again, if not freeze then it's the graphics. (pretty rare, Tera dont need High specs) Make sure Tera isn't going out of memory or if it's…
  • Torasu -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread no EP Boost 100% scrolls in parcel post again?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Shiro: “This got changed with Patch 77. Instead of 2x 100% EP Boosts every weekend for all users, we have in the Premium Benefits bar now 2x 50% EP boosts every day for Tera Club users only. They also added a 30% Item XP Boost. :)