TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Spawn Banker at Sun-/Summerfestival

mar_tin

1v1 Rap battle tournament, Sunday 30th July!

Matrixo

Is it more worthwhile to be active on Killian or Mystel?

Matrixo

Which Class would fit my playstyle?

Cheezus

Take it easy, be your hero and fight for [H O N O R]

Blood.Bath

Recent Activities

• mar_tin -

Liked lady.kill’s post in the thread Spawn Banker at Sun-/Summerfestival.

Like (Post)
    Simple Question : Can we have a Banker at the Sun-/Summerfestifal ? That would save a lot time for many ppl and shouldn't take much time for the responsible persons right? ;( Please ♥
  • mar_tin -

Replied to the thread Spawn Banker at Sun-/Summerfestival.

Quote from Kraxler: “Just press H > uncheck all type of quest except Soloquest > Port to the collect 15 sarberry quest ez pz ” To bad that the quest is only active at level 60 and above. I can't use it on half of my characters (yes I lazy to level…
  • Matrixo -

Replied to the thread 1v1 Rap battle tournament, Sunday 30th July!.

Quote from Encroyableable: “ Community = 32 people ” Nice Conclusion, if Enstien was still alive, he would have given up on his general relativity theory when he see your comment! hahahaha Quote from Eliannah: “You're just mad because you know you…
  • Matrixo -

Liked Eliannah’s post in the thread 1v1 Rap battle tournament, Sunday 30th July!.

Like (Post)
    You're just mad because you know you wont be able to participate to this event since you're bad.
  • Matrixo -

Replied to the thread Is it more worthwhile to be active on Killian or Mystel?.

Quote from Sullana: “You already have quests on 65 to do, for examble Isle of dawn. Or do any event quest like dropping boxes in open world. ” Yeah IoD is safe zone, you can't even attack lvl 65 players! World bam yeah, but still anyway, the raid…
  • Matrixo -

Liked Torasu’s post in the thread Is it more worthwhile to be active on Killian or Mystel?.

Like (Post)
    I vote Killian because I play on Killian and my opinion is biased. Quote from Sullana: “You already have quests on 65 to do, for examble Isle of dawn. ” IoD is a safe zone (nice avatar, btw).
  • Cheezus -

Replied to the thread Which Class would fit my playstyle?.

Your only problem is 1 death would ruin my dps, well it's the same for any other dps class WOW MUCH HARD VERY WOW. If only you didn't make the account just now so I'd know if you were being sarcastic or if ur actually this dense
  • Shade -

Replied to the thread Which Class would fit my playstyle?.

• Bakekitsune -

Discord allows more then 32.... you can have 100 in ONE channel . And it's not necessary to have everyone in the same channel on top of that so lol... Nice idea, I hope you find enough ppl^^
  • Encroyableable -

LOL ..mad for not being able to.. lol .. your answers brighten my day ..because the more you write the more intelligent u seem..unfortunately, u just seem .. I will lose the chance of my life by not participating to this HUGE event.. what can I do…