TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

about pvp queues in Manahan

Enjoymaker

Copyleft sucht Member

Skaild

15 Dec - Careful today's Advent Calendar Item!

Noobia

PvP rewards???

Borsuc

Stammaufbau - Heiler und DDs

Kagats

Recent Activities

• Enjoymaker -

Replied to the thread about pvp queues in Manahan.

pls come back some1 on killian Im lonely T.T
  • gonsas -

Posted the thread about pvp queues in Manahan.

Thread
    some ppl queue "normal corsair" other queue "premade coirsair(30vs30)" = no queue's some ppl queue "normal fw" other queue "premade fw(10v10)" = no queue's + most of ppl doing pve, i know the server is pve priority, but size this was to test…
  • Skaild -

Replied to the thread Gilde Copyleft sucht Member.

• senita456 -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread [Event] Letter disappear (prenium stuff).

Like (Post)
    Still no reason to delete Items from someone WHO PAID FOR IT. Its just like you buy a car and 5 years later they come and destroy you car because they don't build any of these models anymore ... Atleast they could give them new tomes for every cashshop…
  • Noobia -

Replied to the thread 15 Dec - Careful today's Advent Calendar Item!.

I saw this thread when it was made and on top of that I claimed the stupid voucher... :elin33:
  • Faewyn -

Well, tnx, now make damn Popo ninja or Elin valk so the ones that collected it already and its in item claim can use it. GG GF
  • Borsuc -

Replied to the thread PvP rewards???.

Quote from modi3: “bg rewards are trash ! Why is that ? Yesterday i managed to q fw 3 times and i was lucky enough to win all the times. What i got ? 7*3*a box that was giving wood crap (not a typo) . Luckily i got 250 golden talents which is =…
  • EzzoR -

Quote from Glacial`: “It would be nice if we could just claim it on a character we would like to use it on. :c I don't mind unbankable items, especially this one as I understand the problems with free changer for all your characters there are ... but…