TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Get ready for even more PvP action!

Patch 79 introduces a new battleground, improvements to existing battlegrounds, special PvP gear and more!

New Battleground

Target your enemies, cut through your foes and earn points for victory in the
    Shore Hold. Who will win the upper hand on this fast-paced 7v7 battleground?

Equalized Gear

Various battlegrounds have been updated, with the biggest change being that
    you’ll receive equalized gear in certain arenas. Your skills make every difference
    between victory and defeat!

PvP Gear

Fortunately, not every battleground will use this equalized gear. You can now
    take all those hard-earned PvP points and exchange them for new gear. This
    stuff not only looks fantastic, but the stats are tuned specially to meet your
    PvP needs!

Training Dungeon

Take your gear on a trial run and optimize your damage output! In the training
    dungeon, you can fine-tune your combat skills without having the boss breathing
    down your neck. All the while…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Dungeon Loot Changes and Gear Item Changes.

Rias Gremory

Ghillie <3 glade drop rate nerfed?

Rias Gremory

Designer shirt in IS, when?

Koichiko

Tarnlichtung nach dem Patch

Denroc

Maintenance (Patch 79) - 22.01.2019

Athena

Recent Activities

• Rias Gremory -

Replied to the thread Dungeon Loot Changes and Gear Item Changes..

@Kraxler seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com/…5813/ktera-patch-20181206 This is what changed now in EU. Loot changes in dungeons is moved to a lower dungeons so basicly you can tw gear in 1 star dungeons now and frost gear with 2 star dungeons ^^ Gear xp REVAMP…
  • Rias Gremory -

Replied to the thread Ghillie <3 glade drop rate nerfed?.

If i got time to do 40 ghili's each day i will do it :D Doesn't matter what i get everything is welcome :elin9:
  • Darknova -

Liked jinh’s post in the thread Ghillie <3 glade drop rate nerfed?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from LeviathanX: “I had my one and only triple diamond drop in Ghillie three years after I started that game and my only single diamond drop in Petrax in December'18 .... complaining it didn't drop for a week... i dunno. :rolleyes: ” Well a timeframe…
  • Darknova -

Replied to the thread Ghillie <3 glade drop rate nerfed?.

Back in my prime farming time, I did 3,824 runs and have gotten 238 diamonds from them. Pretty similar to my rates when I returned, but for a while now (after another 108 runs since my initial post) I haven't gotten any. It's a bit strange for the RNG to…
  • Koichiko -

Replied to the thread Designer shirt in IS, when?.

They don't mean it will be on Jackpot ? Or maybe they will add it later.
  • Queen Excalibur -

Quote from Kraxler: “So we got Lootchanges and ofc it not losted (again) in Patchnotes. This patching is so random. Ircc this patch was relased one week before level 70 Caps hits? I'm so confused. So what the hell changed i have no clue. ” Level 70…
  • Koichiko -

Well in past we at least got info which patch we get from KR tera from when till when, it is so we know exactly what we can expect. But this is meh half value for class are skip no full info about new dung drop, beside hammer from ssh we should get some…
  • Denroc -

Replied to the thread Tarnlichtung nach dem Patch.

Yes ich erwarte hier keine Toptier mats aber irgendwas an bufffood zum Beispiel. Sowas wie Lamm und dark root beer wird immer gern gesehen. Rootbeer aber wenn dann in 5er oder 10er stacks, da das zeug weggelutscht wird wie nichts. Kann man craften…
  • Kraxler -

Well problem is we don't know what we actually get. There are many patches and i can't tell which one is bundled
  • Nayten -

Posted the thread Designer shirt in IS, when?.

Thread
    Hello, on stream last week, they mentioned designer shrit making its way back to item shop in dyable version, any ETA on this? Im kind of hesitant to paying 220k+ for current versions on AH.