TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned BuddyUp! Codes

White

Worth coming back after long absence?

(Video) Hole in the boundary that lets you warp a continent away, fall off the map and others.

Bargg

How the tera shop actually works?

Vanli

Launcher "current version unknown"

senita456

Recent Activities

• White -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

#Updated Blue-Haze#9884 Realistic.Panic#0515 Panicked#3353 Kernel-Panic#8059 Syd#5754 Brawler-Panic#6195 Toxic-P#7939 Internal-Panic#7207 Kill.Senpai#6882 Switch-Blades#6035
  • CouchPotato -

Posted the thread Worth coming back after long absence?.

Thread
    Hello hope not really dead forum, I used to play here like 2-3 years ago, so decided to come back play a bit till the game completely dies out (unless it already did), so my main questions are: - Is it still alive? - Will i be able to do dungeons? - Is…
  • One thing that usually works if unstuck or teleports do not is getting summoned by a healer or a friend. Also simply force closing the client may teleport the character back on the surface world if none of teleports, unstuck and logout works. I've been…
  • Vanli -

Replied to the thread How the tera shop actually works?.

In case of many costumes the price is grayed out and you have to click on the name of the costume to get a sub-selection, where you can choose which exact costume of the featured theme you want to buy.
  • So you found the probably best hide and seek position.
  • senita456 -

Replied to the thread Launcher "current version unknown".

Try set the file as "Read-only", maybe that will prevent corruption again(even tho it you may need to update it after every patch).
  • On my ever-expanding journey of 'doing things I'm not supposed to do' I came across a cornerstone in the Essenia map that's a liiiittle bit too low. Now I've usually have no problem with Out-Of-Bounds things like hiking mountains in Ostragath, taking a…
  • Arlos -

Replied to the thread How the tera shop actually works?.

Some items indeed have a level restriction but that shouldn't be every item you can't buy. About the rest I'm not sure. Maybe they are race or gender exclusives you can't use.