TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Sammelthread BuddyUp! / Freundescode

DyosTera

Tera Club Question

LadyHks

account cannot be updated at this time HELP!

Dante99

Removal of Tank and Healer accessories makes the game less diverse

TeraPower

Tera and pc specs-dont bash your pc for no reason

Borsuc

Recent Activities

• DyosTera -

Replied to the thread Sammelthread BuddyUp! / Freundescode.

Gerne für den upcoming Patch zu nutzen. LunarDancer is coming c: Lûnea#4623
  • LadyHks -

Replied to the thread Tera Club Question.

Thanks guys for reply :) Since it's week-end and it's paid already I won't be contacting support for now :D I will wait like Sunflare said, probably i'm gonna get them when new month start :) If by Monday I don't get them , i will contact support . By the way…
  • Dante99 -

Replied to the thread account cannot be updated at this time HELP!.

IT worked now, nividia installed some type of proxy and it was hidden so i disabled it and tried again and worked
  • Sunflare -

I've tried... and got attacked for it... Tera Club still automatically extended And not only me... Tera Club Auto Renewal Quote from LadyHks: “Are these only for first time, or we supposed to get that gift monthly? ” Every month. It's possible the…
  • Bluefrost -

If its the first day of a new sub you could try contacting support and trying to get your money back? Also I think the keys and scrolls are monthly, not first time only, though can't confirm it.
  • TeraPower -

Replied to the thread Removal of Tank and Healer accessories makes the game less diverse.

I guess so, but it feels like we're getting filtered into this dps only mindset and that's what the game revolves around, where ever you look now, it's mostly about "dps meter anyone? what's my dps?". It's just sad. Being a tank should not be about…
  • deathfeeble -

Replied to the thread Removal of Tank and Healer accessories makes the game less diverse.

Well, tanks and healers got generally buffed, when it comes to healing and aggro, so that special jewellery is no longer even relevant. I think it would be even better if there were even less consumables and jewellery and the stats were put directly on…
  • TeraPower -

Posted the thread Removal of Tank and Healer accessories makes the game less diverse.

Thread
    Pre-P.S.: I know it's an old removal but it still bugs me to no end. I am a dps main, but I cannot understand why they removed Tank and Healer focused accessories, leaving us with only two options, which yes, you guessed it, are damage focused. What is…
  • deathfeeble -

Relog, you should get the same gifts every time you buy again or the subscription renews. Sometimes there can be a few hours delay (I never had it this way, though). If you really don't get the goods in your item claim, you can write to support and they…
  • LadyHks -

Posted the thread Tera Club Question.

Thread
    8| 8| So , me and my boyfriend Purchased Tera club last month, and this month it got renewed :S We were not aware this was going to happen !! Doh :dash: Now we saw we can cancel subscription and we did- Question is , first time we have got some gift , keys and…