TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Änderungen am Club August 2017

Denroc

(possibly) returning player, quick questions.

Zerk LF PvE Static - Cairu

Cheezus

Is there any way to change the loading screen?

Glacial`

Swimsuit

Glacial`

Recent Activities

• Denroc -

Replied to the thread Änderungen am Club August 2017.

Tatsächlich eine gute Frage. Evtl. war damit schon der handelbare club gemeint.
  • Wednesday -

Liked Assazinchen’s post in the thread Warrior/Lancer Dual Main lf progress-oriented static.

Like (Post)
    I'm looking for a progress oriented static for daily runs/future content. I am: Assazinchen (Warrior), VM9.5 +15 Wep Cataklysma (Lancer), VM9.5 +15 Wep I also have several geared alts. By progress-oriented I mean that there is a general desire to keep…
  • bavy -

Posted the thread (possibly) returning player, quick questions..

Thread
    Hi, i quit Tera 3 years ago when the cap was still 60. the reason why i quit was purely because of my impulsive habit (failed on upgrading my gear to +12, spent everything i had and still no luck so i just quit immediately after) now, i miss Tera so bad…
  • Cheezus -

Replied to the thread Zerk LF PvE Static - Cairu.

Friend I can be your shield and lance person for when you need a tank or even form a static since as you know I'm one of the only legit shield men in killian so you might wanna teach and nurture me in the PvE aspect of tera
  • Glacial` -

Replied to the thread Is there any way to change the loading screen?.

There could be a way but modding the game shouldn't be discussed on the forums.
  • Glacial` -

Replied to the thread Swimsuit.

Well, the liberation scroll does that. But I'm not entirely sure if that works on items besides VM gear. x)
  • Màyà_GM -

Replied to the thread I gave Ninja a try and now I cry everytime I deal garbage dps.

Quote from TeraPower: “I did try a Warrior, but it's a bit too complicated ” ♣ The Old Warr yes (b4 the Revamp) but Now is Kinda Ez as **** -> - That's The war Now ↓↓↓ b4e9554d8799d.png ☞ just spam some skills then scythe & you will be fine
  • TeraPower -

Replied to the thread I gave Ninja a try and now I cry everytime I deal garbage dps.

I main Valkyrie and can max out at around 1.5M/s, fun class for sure. My second is Gunner and also fun to play. But the Ninja just feels like actual shit tbh. I've heard talk about how bad the dps is but I didn't know it was this bad. I mean, I was…
  • blooddrunk -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

Hello Some buddy up codes :) Mystel: blood-drunk#1051 0/3 blooddrunk#0009 0/3 blood.drunk#0523 0/3 Thanks
  • Màyà_GM -

♣ If you want to play the Dps ( Dmg) just roll a valk - warrior - archer or sorc ... you will 1.xm/s if spacebar a bit ♠ ★ playing the class you like is just a wet Dream ★