TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Suche Stammgruppe

Waheela

disappointed

Seio

Ingame Kraftpot/Gildenbam

Cheshire.Cat

Should Gameforge increase the maximum number of character slots with the elin gunner patch?

Glacial`

Glyphs (How to get them)

Tante.Herbert

Recent Activities

• Waheela -

Replied to the thread Suche Stammgruppe.

Danke :) Archer Waffe +6 nun. Ob sich eine bestehende Stamm, die einen neuen DD suchen oder einzelne Spieler melden, die eine Gruppe bilden wollen, das spielt keine Rolle :D
  • Seio -

Replied to the thread disappointed.

Quote from Glacial`: “Quote from Seio: “Quote from Sirgoulas: “Quote from Seio: “You mean merchant? Press H and you can see how much gold you make per dungeon run. It's 600g to 720g. Gold/silver plate sells for a lot more than material costs.…
  • Cheshire.Cat -

Replied to the thread Ingame Kraftpot/Gildenbam.

Hey, Leute, mal was anderes, weil ich noch keine Antwort im Forum gefunden hab. Wie schauts eigentlich mit Kraftpots aus? Könnte ein Mod da mal ne Antwort drauf posten? Wäre echt 1 unfassbar nice Sache vong Nettigkeit her. :^)
  • They told us that the Elin gunner will be a permanent addition to our game thus race changing will be possible.
  • Glacial` -

Quote from Seio: “Quote from Sirgoulas: “Quote from Seio: “You mean merchant? Press H and you can see how much gold you make per dungeon run. It's 600g to 720g. Gold/silver plate sells for a lot more than material costs. Although, it's 100k…
  • Seio -

Quote from Sirgoulas: “Quote from Seio: “You mean merchant? Press H and you can see how much gold you make per dungeon run. It's 600g to 720g. Gold/silver plate sells for a lot more than material costs. Although, it's 100k design... A big…
  • Enjoymaker -

Liked Andrea’s post in the thread Team [BOARD] Team changes.

Like (Post)
    Noyn is our new trial moderator - welcome in the team!
  • Tante.Herbert -

Replied to the thread Glyphs (How to get them).

Quote from Gorekid: “thank you gameforge for hours of pain looking for nothing ” Thats enmasse for you...gf just too lazy to translate it themself
  • jockerina -

Liked Bargg’s post in the thread disappointed.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ismar: “I mostly do pve, so apparently everything I do is considered grinding. Nevermind the times I have seen +15 ppl do IM abnm repeatedly, guess I imagined that in the glorious patch before. ” I mostly only do pve too. I don't grind. I…
  • If I recall correctly from some fan translated Korean patch notes, you can’t use a race change to change to Elin gunner. It said Elin gunner was some kind of event and only temporarily, so they didn’t make race change available. Now, I don’t know…