TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Get ready for even more PvP action!

Patch 79 introduces a new battleground, improvements to existing battlegrounds, special PvP gear and more!

New Battleground

Target your enemies, cut through your foes and earn points for victory in the
    Shore Hold. Who will win the upper hand on this fast-paced 7v7 battleground?

Equalized Gear

Various battlegrounds have been updated, with the biggest change being that
    you’ll receive equalized gear in certain arenas. Your skills make every difference
    between victory and defeat!

PvP Gear

Fortunately, not every battleground will use this equalized gear. You can now
    take all those hard-earned PvP points and exchange them for new gear. This
    stuff not only looks fantastic, but the stats are tuned specially to meet your
    PvP needs!

Training Dungeon

Take your gear on a trial run and optimize your damage output! In the training
    dungeon, you can fine-tune your combat skills without having the boss breathing
    down your neck. All the while…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Priest und Knockdowns

Kraxler

Loot disappears after 45 sec seriously?

Dungeon Loot Changes and Gear Item Changes.

tobtheking2

Ghillie <3 glade drop rate nerfed?

Darknova

Hello ~ looking for someone to play with!

Andrea

Recent Activities

• Sylveon -

Liked Kumas’s post in the thread Yet another plea for oldschool server (a setup plan?).

Like (Post)
    TERA from the past compared to now was much better, it was original outside and inside not boring at all, not for me anyway. The game seemed to use 100% of its potential, back then i could run old stuff like AC or MC with friends countless times and we…
  • Kraxler -

Replied to the thread Priest und Knockdowns.

Nur weil in EU es Dead ist bedeuted es aber nicht das es in Korea Dead ist. Und das Spiel wird schlussendlich für die gemacht
  • Kraxler -

Posted the thread Loot disappears after 45 sec seriously?.

Thread
    Seriously Loot disappears after 45 sec even in Dungeons? How retarded is this change. i thought it counts only for open world drops. Also not mention in Patch Notes because it's not important. I have no words for this kind of *****
  • Moler -

Liked damex14’s post in the thread Proposal: Please don't nerf Bahaar.

Like (Post)
    Why cant we just remove bahaar and add fishing pond there instead, true endgame, i heard trappiez likes to fish
  • HeXoo -

Liked CornishRex’s post in the thread Dungeon Loot Changes and Gear Item Changes..

Like (Post)
    Where's lakan's heart from VSN/H :elin11:
  • tobtheking2 -

Replied to the thread Dungeon Loot Changes and Gear Item Changes..

Quote from Archer89: “Loot also disappears alot quicker now. Same for motes. ” That is intended but just obviously wasnt mentioned in patch notes.
  • xLightz -

Replied to the thread Priest und Knockdowns.

Quote from Kraxler: “PvP Balancing wichtig ” xD Quote from Kraxler: “einfach mal 20 Spieler kd kann ” So viele spielen doch gar kein PvP jetzt übertreib aber nicht.
  • Archer89 -

Replied to the thread Dungeon Loot Changes and Gear Item Changes..

Loot also disappears alot quicker now. Same for motes.
  • Darknova -

Replied to the thread Ghillie <3 glade drop rate nerfed?.

While I mostly agree, and my "rant" OP post was meant more for clarification (I mean I waited until a respectable number of runs before I said anything), but I don't think the post was offensive towards anyone. But also, please don't talk in time…
  • Andrea -

Replied to the thread Hello ~ looking for someone to play with!.

Welcome to the board! Hope you will find someone to play with soon :>