TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Get ready for even more PvP action!

Patch 79 introduces a new battleground, improvements to existing battlegrounds, special PvP gear and more!

New Battleground

Target your enemies, cut through your foes and earn points for victory in the
    Shore Hold. Who will win the upper hand on this fast-paced 7v7 battleground?

Equalized Gear

Various battlegrounds have been updated, with the biggest change being that
    you’ll receive equalized gear in certain arenas. Your skills make every difference
    between victory and defeat!

PvP Gear

Fortunately, not every battleground will use this equalized gear. You can now
    take all those hard-earned PvP points and exchange them for new gear. This
    stuff not only looks fantastic, but the stats are tuned specially to meet your
    PvP needs!

Training Dungeon

Take your gear on a trial run and optimize your damage output! In the training
    dungeon, you can fine-tune your combat skills without having the boss breathing
    down your neck. All the while…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Character slots / subscription

YustForFun

Ghillie <3 glade drop rate nerfed?

Darknova

Frage nach Soundtrack

vagabond

Materials from Battleground Credits in next patch

Zancara

WTB Guild

Zancara

Recent Activities

• YustForFun -

Replied to the thread Character slots / subscription.

Hello, no he wont he will get the 8+ if he buy a collectors edition on a key site of his choice and activate it on the website on the old account terminal(no idea how its really called)
  • Ainion -

Posted the thread Character slots / subscription.

Thread
    Hi, at the moment my friend has a new account with 3 character slots. I have like 8ish but i'm a founding member from release. If he purchasing a Tera Club subscription, will he also get 8+ character slots? Thanks.
  • Darknova -

Replied to the thread Ghillie <3 glade drop rate nerfed?.

Not sure about the drop rate, per se, but I can tell you a grand total of my drops since I've returned. 2,196 runs, 129 diamonds dropped. And then comes an 500+ run series with zero diamonds drops, so I really wanna know whether it's RNG, or they…
  • Torasu -

Liked Aeq’s post in the thread Ghillie <3 glade drop rate nerfed?.

Like (Post)
    Rather than to expect to get a diamond after you-don't-even-know-how-many runs, I'd be glad about an actual drop, if it does happen. It's not that wise to count on a dropchance of say, about 0.5% or so.
  • Aeq -

Replied to the thread Ghillie <3 glade drop rate nerfed?.

Rather than to expect to get a diamond after you-don't-even-know-how-many runs, I'd be glad about an actual drop, if it does happen. It's not that wise to count on a dropchance of say, about 0.5% or so.
  • vagabond -

Replied to the thread Frage nach Soundtrack.

Hallo und vielen Dank für die Antwort! Die Youtube-Seite habe ich schon durchgehört, da ist es nicht dabei. Wo haben sie die Bezeichnung her? Über Google hab ich leider nichts finden können. Gibt es evtl. einen Link oder einen Pfad, der irgendwie zu…
  • Hotasduck -

Liked Galtero’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    I'll try to explain my thinking point 1 : there has been no server-merges since talents got introduced, neither on EU nor on Korea point 2 : since server info and databases is based on developer work, Bluehole also has to dictate how a server merge…
  • Darknova -

Posted the thread Ghillie <3 glade drop rate nerfed?.

Thread
    I know, RNG and all, but I've reached the five hundredth (500th) run without a diamond drop, emerald drops are very low too, but that's not the point. Were the droprates recently tampered with? If they were, I'd appreciate if it would get mentioned in…
  • Zancara -

Replied to the thread Materials from Battleground Credits in next patch.

Nice to see that you got the answer. Thread closed as requested. ~Zancara
  • Zancara -

Replied to the thread WTB Guild.