TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

RootStock ?

Torasu

What is going on with community nowadays?

senita456

Talisman System

Flame=Fame

[Stealing World Bams}

Brawn

Pure Enttäuschung

Flame=Fame

Recent Activities

• Torasu -

Replied to the thread RootStock ?.

And the award of the thread necro of the month goes to...
  • modi3 -

Liked Greensheep’s post in the thread What is going on with community nowadays?.

Like (Post)
    Every century have his own issues and everyone take it different since we are never the same thing. You always see or feel it in a different way. Overall Drama is a part of enjoyment. World would be boring without it, even this thread would be…
  • modi3 -

Liked exiled92’s post in the thread What is going on with community nowadays?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Eliannah: “ I might play the flame game but i try to play it smart. ” That's the best thing i ever read in my life, sadly most of people there didn't get it. Anyway isn't about if words hurt or don't hurt you, is more about if you can't…
  • Torasu -

Liked Galtero’s post in the thread [Stealing World Bams}.

Like (Post)
    ibPXiNq.png 5AIawn6.png Name changes to grey when someone else hits the target -> mechanic/system in game that tells you: this does NOT belong to you in my eyes, the case is rather simple. It for sure is a dick move, and bannable under "Player…
  • senita456 -

Replied to the thread What is going on with community nowadays?.

Quote from modi3: “Btw i'm sure that 2morrow i'm gonna read something like "toxicity only exists in pvp that's why i don't q, i can't handle the toxicity man, give me ai-pve that i can kawai my way through" and i ll have to trashtalk them since I M A…
  • modi3 -

Replied to the thread What is going on with community nowadays?.

i didn't read shit (will 2morrow) but seriously either grow a pair or just ignore. You either trashtalk them back, and back up your words on 1v1 scenarios, OR you ignore them. Toxicity on the internet and videogames is something to be expected. Should…
  • Flame=Fame -

Replied to the thread Talisman System.

Quote from Arlos: “docs.google.com/document/d/1mz…QUetpFYi3mZjSwlQwb0/edit# I don't know if I even want it anymore. ” resident sleeper Sounds just like outsourcing of stats to another table.
  • modi3 -

Liked Eliannah’s post in the thread What is going on with community nowadays?.

Like (Post)
    Thank you for making this thread, had a proper giggle reading about all you crybabies complaining because someone talked shit to you on a video game. WORDS DO NOT HURT. As for some other things mentionned in this thread, all i wanna say is that some…
  • modi3 -

Liked Borsuc’s post in the thread What is going on with community nowadays?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lebtejebo: “Is this new generation of kids? Well if it is then we are kinda fucked as population in general, not only in games things..” People have always blamed others and cursed and acted impolite, especially kids. That's nothing new.…
  • Sicheln -

Liked Skyfina’s post in the thread Mystiker sucht Stammgruppe.

Like (Post)
    Hallo zusammen :) Wie im Titel bereits zu lesen ist, bin ich auf der Suche nach einer Stammgruppe. Ein paar Infos zu mir: Ich bin 24 jahre alt und spiele Tera seit Wunderholm. Meine Mystikerin spiele ich aktiv seit 2 Jahren. Das ich sie perfekt