TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

IoD BAM's

LeviathanX

new class confirmed by Bluehole 29/6/2017

Sample

[DISKUSSION] Himmelskreuzer Sturmflotte EXTREM

Skoza

Are you play with LFG, Static, or Guild Mates

majks89

Codes Frères d'armes

Calypso

Recent Activities

• LeviathanX -

Replied to the thread IoD BAM's.

Most classes are useless if you don't know how to handle them the right way.
  • Devon -

@Arlos Obviously, for me it is important for fun, but if you lose time on a class and then find out that is a dps class just by name but not really, you would have fun? for this I am asking.
  • miss.sojin -

Replied to the thread new class confirmed by Bluehole 29/6/2017.

Exchange 1% back crit for a RAT form race??? NO THANKS.
  • Skoza -

Replied to the thread [DISKUSSION] Himmelskreuzer Sturmflotte EXTREM.

Quote from NewDraven: “Nabend zusammen. ^^ So, heut auchma drin gewesen und getryed und joah, mit Lancer/Myst/Ninja/Zerk/Archer war, für uns, kein Vorbeikommen bei den Adds. Alle sind Full-VM8.5 (ja, ich weiß, dass das nicht das aktuellste Gear ist,…
  • Tiara90 -

Quote from Torasu: “After taking a second look, chances are the OP dug up this image from 1st April news post. Most likely this whole thread is just a hoax. Just checked the sources, seems legit after all. BHS trolling again. ” i can give you the…
  • Poofpoof -

Liked Strawberrysabi’s post in the thread Strawberrys Art.

Like (Post)
    its not from tera..but I will post it ^^ thats my character left and right from a other lovely artist. Its a fanart.
  • Sylveon -

Quote from Arlos: “I will never recommend playing a class just because it does the most damage. What you should focus on for your class choice is: Have you fun playing it? ” Because speedy and akitsuna will mock the crap out of a player +15ing a gun.
  • Sylveon -

Still waiting for Baraka reaper to use the voucher...
  • Poofpoof -

Quote from GiatiMporw: “Quote from Poofpoof: “How boring *yawn* As if Tera lacks classes -_- This game needs more content (and im not talking about dungeons/Battlegrounds) ugh... ” I see people saying that all the time and I think it's such a huge…