TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

The Vanguard Initiative needs your help – and will pay just rewards to all who aid them.

During the event you’ll earn fantastic rewards for completing quests for the Vanguard Initiative!

Overview

Event period:
    • Event start: November 16th, 2018 at 4:00 PM
    • Event end: November 20th, 2018 at 10:00 AM
    Event rewards:
    • +10% item XP for each mission
    • +50% experience points for each mission
    • +100% experience points for killing monsters
    • +100% increased gold rewards for each mission
    Raise your weapons and fight for the Vanguard!
    Have fun,

The TERA Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Merge Killian and Mystel already.

Andrea

PSA Talentxp

eutri

New Achievement GREEN PERMANENT RAPTOR MOUNT

Buschfunker

Hardcore Progress Spieler sucht Gilde !!!

Tomo

Kumas Royale Queue

Recent Activities

• Andrea -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

I merged all threads about Killian's status here. Please keep the discussion in a single thread and don't make new ones, this has already been forwarded. Thank you for understanding!
  • eutri -

Replied to the thread PSA Talentxp.

If the difference is there i'ts barely noticeable, I finish them all within half an hour, give or take 2 mintues
  • Amsterdam -

Replied to the thread PSA Talentxp.

Quote from LLoyderino: “Quote from Torasu: “that spamming the same vanguard ” This is wrong, according to Patch Note 76 this change regards Guardian Legion Missions: Quote from Gameforge: “ - Guardian Missions reduce your attack power if you complete…
  • Fwoosh -

Liked Rionwen’s post in the thread L C T L sucht no-Voice Spieler.

Like (Post)
    Hallo Gildensuchende :elin37: , Ich möchte hier nicht mit einer riesigen Geschichte langweilen, denn Geschichten schreiben wir zusammen, sobald ihr da seid. Hier wird nur aufgeführt, wer wir sind, was wir suchen und was es euch bringt. Für die Lesefaulen
  • Zancara -

Liked Kuroe’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    There is simply NO reason that prevents a merge between Mystel and Killian, even into a new pvp server. Pvp itself doesnt affect pve players in any kinda way, outlaw cant be used against characters below 65 and honestly, theres no outlaw outside of…
  • Buschfunker -

Replied to the thread New Achievement GREEN PERMANENT RAPTOR MOUNT.

But those mounts also like the black panther or Red raptor are way cooler then those free mounts or p2w mounts. Remember those time when you had to earn your mounts. The black panther was the first i wanted when i started with tera and it is still the…
  • Tomo -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

or just implement account transfer voucher. And gameforge does wait for that exact reason. they wait so more people will buy voucher -> more money for gf and then after most transfered, they will merge anyways and ruin up the bank system again
  • Borsuc -

Liked Aeq’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nooblord42: “I was going to transfer another character but I guess I won't bother now since it will probably be a waste if merged happened. ” Year 2021: You'll still be waiting.