TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Are you ready for the new Champion Challenges? From Friday, 19th October (16:00 CET) until Monday, 22nd October (10:00 CET) you can look forward to new dungeon challenges for reaping rewards.

Event details:
    Mastering a challenge requires you to successfully complete dungeons during the event. You can view your current challenges by clicking on the little Elin button while the event is active. Each time you defeat the final boss of the dungeon, you will make some progress in the respective challenge.

Daily challenges (you can repeat these challenges every day during the event):

Thaumetal Refinery - Clear Thaumetal Refinery 2 times (per day) and get the following rewards:
    • 2x Metamorphic Emblem Chest
    • A random chance to get:
      • 2x Superior Noctenium Elixir
      • 30x Elleon's Mark of Valour
      • 2x Emerald
    Lilith´s Keep - Clear Lilith´s Keep 2 times (per day) and get the following rewards:
    • 2x Metamorphic Emblem Chest
    • A random chance to get:
      • 2x Superior Noctenium Elixir
      • 30x Elleon's Mark of Valour
      • 2x

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New UI SUX

Ijsbreker

Pinned What are you listening to ?

Naomasa

A better source of silver talents

Xilokz

Schnelltasten gehen verloren

Denroc

Hat jemand nen ninja guid ( awakening ) + Glyphen

Odrakis

Recent Activities

• Ijsbreker -

Replied to the thread New UI SUX.

Quote from Om3Ga: “@Ijsbreker: If you have great understanding how things work you should deactivate all party/raid related UI in the .ini file (this disables party member names, buffs, debuffs and MP amount of other players). It is much better that…
  • Naomasa -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to ?.

Going back to the classics today youtube.com/watch?v=vvePeOrcVTc
  • Xilokz -

Replied to the thread A better source of silver talents.

Quote from Stronk: “I would also like to see more dragon claws for upgrading jewlery have hundreds of skulls and 18 claws like cmon ” Do your 2x DRC-HM on daylie basis an you will get enough claws. :elin17: And a big NEED for more silver talents !!! Pls do…
  • Naomasa -

Liked xLightz’s post in the thread What are you listening to ?.

Like (Post)
    youtube.com/watch?v=RvWbcK3YQ_o Skip to 0:40 if you don't like long intros
  • Denroc -

Replied to the thread Schnelltasten gehen verloren.

Das die beim Umloggen flöten gehen ist doch normal, die Hotkeys sind doch Charaktergebunden oder so. Aber nein sonst gehen die nicht Flöten
  • Odrakis -

Replied to the thread Hat jemand nen ninja guid ( awakening ) + Glyphen.

So viel hat sich doch auch nicht geändert. Das, was du früher an Melee Damage gemacht hast, machst du heute eben als Fernkampf. Hier hast du Jacks Guide, der aber auch nur ein grober Anhaltspunkt ist. Um nicht zu sagen ich nutze ihn nicht, weil er nicht…
  • Casual_Gamer -

Liked Lily’s post in the thread A better source of silver talents.

Like (Post)
    Hello, with this current patch silver plates became an essential enchanting material not only for upgrading jewlery but also for weapon and armors. However, the source of silver talents is really low, as far as i remember only way of getting them is low…
  • Nori -

Replied to the thread A better source of silver talents.

I can just only confirm that. As someone who is crafting on daily basis from Silver Talents to the Silver Plate... Just opened in case of my own curiosity 140 Strongbox keys to see ratio between Silver Talent and Golden talent. I've been hoping for…