TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Would you like to start again from scratch? Then seize the opportunity and level up as much as you can!

You'll receive special rewards from the League of Levelers each time you level up a character from Tuesday, November 13 until Tuesday, November 27, 2018 (10:00 am CET).
    This mysterious society has an eye on promising heroes and will send you a variety of great items for each milestone in your ascent.

You can look forward to receiving via the "Ingame Mail" at level 64: the Adventurer's Equipment Box. Open it at level 65 to receive a complete Twistshard set and jewelry!

Further highlights are also in store:
    • Reach level 2
      • 100% XP Boost (1 day)
      • Smart Box: Argon Hunter's Armor (7 Days)
      • Smart Box: Manaya's Weapon Skin (7 Days)
    • Reach level 10
      • Wings of the Adamantine Queen (7 Days)
      • Argent Fellhorn Helm (7 Days)
      • Village Atlas (7 days)
    • Reach level 20
      • 15x Valiant Potion
      • Flying Skill: Abyssal Wyvern (7 Days)
      • Travel Journal (7 days)
      • 1500 Fashion Coupon
    • Reach level 35
      • 5x Strong Bravery Potion
      • 5x

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Letter exchange boxes in Vanguard Merchant?

Altaiir

Serverside lags?

Tomo

Problème code promotionel par mail

Athena

LF friendly guild!

Rias Gremory

Merge Killian and Mystel already.

Rafera

Recent Activities

• Altaiir -

Replied to the thread Letter exchange boxes in Vanguard Merchant?.

Quote from Torasu: “My guess is that ship sailed, friend. ” I guess the ship has indeed sailed. Ah well, not the first time they 'forget' to mention stuff in their patch notes. Quote from Miriad: “Yup. They are gone. They are completely useless…
  • Atiti -

Liked Rias Gremory’s post in the thread LF friendly guild!.

Like (Post)
    If you wanna join a nice guild + with discord activity, My guild is lvl 189 and its called Devilicious Demonz. I am the Guild Master :D :elin37: We are cleaning the guild in the few hours :elin28:
  • Tomo -

Liked eutri’s post in the thread Serverside lags?.

Like (Post)
    Can definitely confirm that something is/was up, noticed when my gunner's AB/mana missiles/timebomb would come out delayed (hell I the game would even register two AB presses and THEN launch the projectile, which meant no detonation), at first I thought…
  • Tomo -

Replied to the thread Serverside lags?.

Quote from LeviathanX: “ the above thing eventually will do a reconnect if your dsl modem is directly connected to your PC. Thus the same effect as just pulling the plug... ” at least i saved myself a walk to my router and unplugging it and plug it…
  • Athena -

Replied to the thread Problème code promotionel par mail.

Bonjour, :) Egalement, pour utiliser le code reçu par e-mail: - Connectez-vous au site ou au jeu - Ouvrez la boutique TERA et choisissez le personnage avec lequel vous souhaitez obtenir le bon - Cliquez sur les trois barres situées dans le coin…
  • Fenix -

Replied to the thread Problème code promotionel par mail.

Bonjour, Voici les codes encore disponibles en ce moment: - TalentedStreamers - BahaarOrBaharr - ArboreanLegacy Faites attention à bien les écrires. Cordialement, Fenix.
  • Rias Gremory -

Replied to the thread LF friendly guild!.

If you wanna join a nice guild + with discord activity, My guild is lvl 189 and its called Devilicious Demonz. I am the Guild Master :D :elin37: We are cleaning the guild in the few hours :elin28:
  • LLoyderino -

Liked tobtheking2’s post in the thread Forwarded Proposed change for Gear Enchantment System.

Like (Post)
    TERA_ScreenShot_20181112_170728.png Noyn, can you finally end my suffering? ;-;
  • LLoyderino -

Liked Noyn’s post in the thread Forwarded Proposed change for Gear Enchantment System.

Like (Post)
    Go Tob. 2 More fails and the chance for a success if finally higher than failing.
  • LeviathanX -

Replied to the thread Serverside lags?.

Sorry, but that extensive stuff up there is just useless if you are behind a local router. You will eventually get a new IP from your router if not statically mapped. Flushing DNS is only done locally on windows and only could have some affect if…