TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

The day of the server merge is fast approaching: May 2nd 2018 is the big day! Everything you need to know about the merge and the answers to potential questions can be found in this FAQ.

1. General information

When is the server merge taking place?
    The server merge is planned for 2nd May 2018. The exact time schedule will be shown shortly beforehand here on the website.

Which servers are being merged?
    As part of the server merge, PvE servers of the same language will be combined. We will integrate the newer servers into the older servers of the same language. Killian will remain as international PvP server.
    • 1 PvE server (EN): Sikander will be merged into MYSTEL
    • 1 PvE server (DE): Saleron will be merged into YURIAN
    • 1 PvE server (FR): Amarun will be merged into SEREN
    • 1 international PvP server (EN): KILLIAN remains unchanged

2. Preparations for the merge

How should I prepare for the server merge?
    For a smooth transition, we recommend that you bear the following in…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Names after merge

Cute.Sorc

100 euros

How look situation with healers after awakening patch?

Deflay

120 -119 Attack Speed Warrior

Màyà_GM

Mounts in TERA shop

GriM_Pt

Recent Activities

• Sirgoulas -

Liked Rokujou’s post in the thread Just another peaceful thread..

Like (Post)
    A healer one shotting people with 1 skill is already a meme and there's not much to talk about, no matter opinions. Step by step the game is becoming even more retarded and right now the only thing that's still playable in terms of pvp is BGs (even if…
  • Sirgoulas -

Liked Bargg’s post in the thread Just another peaceful thread..

Like (Post)
    Tera used to be one of the best games I ever knew, but now it's just shit.
  • Cute.Sorc -

Replied to the thread Names after merge.

char slots are untouched as i know from manahan merge
  • Sirgoulas -

Liked Moler’s post in the thread Just another peaceful thread..

Like (Post)
    It's not just mass pvp. Right now, if a frostmetal warrior latches on to you with a backstab(which is not hard to do, just a matter of time at best), you are 100% dead due to a new skill that's guaranteed 150-200k crit. Same for slayer's spin that's 360…
  • Sirgoulas -

Liked Unborn’s post in the thread Just another peaceful thread..

Like (Post)
    Proxy abusers who dont even hide that they are abusers. Unpunished for months... Now this patch... And future looks even worse. Considering how they are pushing Bluehole for talents. CAP is still a thing in battlegrounds (ignoring feedback for…
  • Deflay -

Liked Astarte’s post in the thread Names after merge.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Athena: “How exactly will it be decided whether I have to rename my character following the merge? The main factor is online playing time over the past month. This means that the following happens when several characters have the same name.…
  • Freetimes -

Posted the thread 100 euros.

Thread
    Hello. I'm planning to buy TT for 100 euros and sell it in Killan server. It's kinda my first time buying TT in last 3 years. I guess i'm supposed to wait for Happy Hour. Is there anything else to know? What would be a good way to sell TT nowadays? I'm…
  • Deflay -

Replied to the thread How look situation with healers after awakening patch?.

Mystic lockon in CS is 17,500 (crit is 25k) when it used to be way more. Legit that token heals more than actual lockons. Looks fun tbh considering that on my archer I got like 140k hp inside CS. Heals basically became as shitty as inside gridiron, cba…
  • Arlos -

Quote from Nagito Komaeda: “And is this true that they removing all additional character slots we got and leaving only 8 for veteran and 2 for non veteran and after merge you can contact support for refund those slots you bought? It's not in faq but…
  • Nagito Komaeda -

And is this true that they removing all additional character slots we got and leaving only 8 for veteran and 2 for non veteran and after merge you can contact support for refund those slots you bought? It's not in faq but everyone telling me this ??