TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• The temperature’s rising and Arborea’s inhabitants are making the most of the warm weather to have parties on the beach and pay homage to the sun god Balder.
    It would be an idyllic summer – if there weren’t vampires about! Those beastly bloodsuckers are celebrating the Carnival of Blood to dim the light of the sun. Put a stop to their plans and participate in some great summer activities from Thursday, 12th July until Tuesday, 28th August 2018!

You can find more info on the Festival of the Sun here

Additional Reward Tokens:

Various quests will reward you with special tokens that you can redeem for the following items:

• Swimwear and weapon skins from the years 2015 to 2018
    • Various hair decorations and back ornaments
    • Rings, earrings, necklaces and equipment
    • Enchanting materials up to Veilthroch
    • Shape changers
    • Water bombs
    • Strengthening foods

Have fun,
    The TERA Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

GameForge when you will do something about PROXY & HACK in your game ?

Gyusza

Proxy - erlaubt oder verboten

Armai

Mask of infinity drop rate

Cyu999

Pit of Petrax 2sec Killian server legit player ?

Tomo

Leute gesucht

Butterfly2112

Recent Activities

• Fenix -

Liked Athena’s post in the thread Battleground Rankings - Season 5.

Like (Post)
    Hello, All rewards have been sent yesterday evening :) . Kind regards, Athena
  • Quote from Yoopi: “Quote from Cyu999: “unleash macro is dead with 2nd awk patch since they changed unleash skills to que. Yo yoopi, tell me which proxy scripts is killing ur game "fun" ” Anything that gives a different dps or party an unequal…
  • Gyusza -

Replied to the thread GameForge when you will do something about PROXY & HACK in your game ?.

Quote from Glacial`: “Then stop using it. Along with your macros. Why are you protesting against it when you use it as well? Same with telling us you don't P2W. How long are you want to drag your "good reputation" by lying and acting saint? Sometimes I…
  • Armai -

Replied to the thread Proxy - erlaubt oder verboten.

da würdest aber instant unterm Tisch liegen....
  • Tomo -

Quote from Tomo: “perfect example is metin2, also published by gameforge and also an mmorpg (but 100% p2w). Instead of implement something against all bots/cheats/hack, they just create their own bot, which everyone can buy/use (not sure how this…
  • Glacial` -

Replied to the thread GameForge when you will do something about PROXY & HACK in your game ?.

Quote from Yoopi: “Quote from Cyu999: “unleash macro is dead with 2nd awk patch since they changed unleash skills to que. Yo yoopi, tell me which proxy scripts is killing ur game "fun" ” Anything that gives a different dps or party an unequal…
  • Cyu999 -

Replied to the thread Mask of infinity drop rate.

14 chars > cdr mask why doing endgame if can do noob content :)
  • Tomo -

Replied to the thread Pit of Petrax 2sec Killian server legit player ?.

no evidence, no punish i guess. you can just say the timer was "bugged" or whatever.
  • john4iri -

Replied to the thread Pit of Petrax 2sec Killian server legit player ?.

To be honest if he/she is doing something illegal which ofcourse i cant tell , its kinda stupid because he/she is exposed in a sh...storm of tears and he ll be investigated. Is a title worth it? Personally if i have to bet i would bet that he knows smth…
  • Deathkuba -

Das wird rein gar nix kommen ausser son bullshit mit ja ich leite es weiter blah Keks tralala.. GF hat doch keine eier die ganzen Proxy etc user zu bannen, geht ja kohle verloren... Die werden glaube ich zu jedem ticket was die wegen Proxy bekommen ein…