TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Cannot progress in craft Alchemy

Nakuraku

stormcry gear sell,Reaper weapon+9, Leather boots+7, Leather gloves+9, Reaper cheast+7

Stronk

Heroic Oath Gear Enchanting

Leya

Effective ways of farming pilot tokens?

Cyberion

439 Dungeons changes in Patch 72

senita456

Recent Activities

• Nakuraku -

Replied to the thread Cannot progress in craft Alchemy.

Quote from Cyberion: “A very small detail: between both screenshots he had a critical craft but this bar was not raised. But crits can be ignored because it is possible to finish the "quest" by just crafting 18 minor battle sulutions. ” Can be a…
  • Nakuraku -

Replied to the thread Cannot progress in craft Alchemy.

I got you point but in craft the highlighted item is the one you should craft yo level up. However the critical I made crafting did not count.
  • Twice -

Liked AsunaNiechan’s post in the thread Warri sucht Stamm.

Like (Post)
    Ich bin auf der Suche nach einer Stamm ein wenig über Mich Ich spiele Tera seid Release habe auch schon bis her Jeden Content gecleart. Mein Warrior spiele ich seit VM 6 Content und kann von mir sagen das ich diesen auch gut beherrsche. leider habe
  • Phar -

Liked Assazinchen’s post in the thread WTS Ancient Mighty Icewynder from Dreadspire Floor 10 / 2.0 Phoenix.

Like (Post)
    Greetings. Our party is selling the 2.0 Phoenix Mount that is dropped on Floor 10 of Dreadspire. 2.0_phoenix.png Rules: After we cleared the ninth floor of Dreadspire, the 5th person of our party will leave and the buyer will be invited. Our party…
  • Rafera -

Liked Kuroe’s post in the thread Heroic Oath Gear Enchanting.

Like (Post)
    Nobody sane in their head would complain if they removed guardians and twisthardt gear, made FM the new starting gear, reduced SC enchanting costs slightly and adjusted heroic to current sc costs, perhaps a little more. Heroic enchantment costs r still…
  • Bargg -

Liked ssion’s post in the thread lol you removed the green glow from mystic augmentation.

Like (Post)
    it was blue tho?
  • I would take the gloves also if the price is right, accept my friend req on discord so I can type to you easier
  • Zancara -

Liked Cyberion’s post in the thread Effective ways of farming pilot tokens?.

Like (Post)
    nah iit's more a bit of luck, was first on contribution and usually I get 2 tokens, but today I also had etching box. Btw: the clear ration is better today, at least for search & destroy, did 7 of those and all cleared, skywhale is much harder as it…
  • Leya -

Replied to the thread Heroic Oath Gear Enchanting.

• Cyberion -

Replied to the thread Effective ways of farming pilot tokens?.

nah iit's more a bit of luck, was first on contribution and usually I get 2 tokens, but today I also had etching box. Btw: the clear ration is better today, at least for search & destroy, did 7 of those and all cleared, skywhale is much harder as it…