TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Guardians of Arborea, lend me your ears! From Friday, January 18th at 4 PM until 10 AM on Tuesday, January 22nd, you’ll earn additional rewards for completing missions for the Guardian Legion.

Look forward to the following:

Bonus Reward:
    • 15 Equipment EXP
    • 150 Guardian Legion Reputation Points
    • 5 Vanguard Initiative Reputation Points
    • 5 Elleon's Mark of Valour
    Details:
    • You can receive the bonus rewards up to 40 times per day.
    • The rewards come in addition to existing rewards.
    • You receive the bonus reward every time you collect a “reward box”.
    Enjoy the event!

The TERA Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Yet another plea for oldschool server (a setup plan?)

Sirgoulas

Recent maintenance causing higher than normal ping

Miriad

Patch 79

Uhrzeiger23

batu was made (even more) worthless with today's maint

Athena

Event: Bonus für Wächtermissionen

Recent Activities

• Sirgoulas -

Replied to the thread Yet another plea for oldschool server (a setup plan?).

Quote from Atmorph: “Hey all! Thanks for your comments! @Sirgoulas sorry, but this being specifically about a classic server idea, I won't go into details of content in current live patches that I can't change anyway :( @Tadeshi exactly as Borsuc said,…
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Recent maintenance causing higher than normal ping.

the fact that you only had 100 ping to start with using wifi is completely amazing. And you complain about having 150 when most wifi users have that at least lol. In any case online games are not played through wifi people should know that by now.
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Replied to the thread Patch 79.

Aus TSH kann man aber sicher was cooles basteln o:
  • Fanaion -

Replied to the thread Patch 79.

Hell no TSHm is so mega aids da würde ich lieber WH Extreme laufen :lol:
  • Athena -

Replied to the thread Recent maintenance causing higher than normal ping.

Hello, Thank you for letting us know! Could you please contact our support ? It will permit us to check that in detail with you, to find out from where is this issue coming and then fix it :) .
  • Athena -

Liked Transcendant’s post in the thread Recent maintenance causing higher than normal ping.

Like (Post)
    @Athena anyone on the server team able to give a decent response to this? I've had more dcs, ruined runs tilted nights to last me a life time. (oh and pings actually CLIMBING, into the 160-200 and staying there). I really want this to be at least…
  • Athena -

Replied to the thread batu was made (even more) worthless with today's maint.

Hello Eutri, This was not intended. Our team is already working on it and the items should be back in the day! :)
  • Aureli -

Posted the thread Event Event: Bonus für Wächtermissionen.

Thread
    18336c2d28d71d8c3069040a3378d4.jpg Wächter von Arborea, schenkt mir euer Gehör! Ab Freitag, den 18. Januar um 16:00 Uhr bis Dienstag, den 22. Januar um 10:00 Uhr, werdet ihr zusätzliche Belohnungen für das Abschließen von Wächter-Missionen…
  • Athena -

Posted the thread Event Évènement : bonus des missions de gardien.

Thread
    18336c2d28d71d8c3069040a3378d4.jpg Avis aux gardiens d'Arborea : À partir du vendredi 18 janvier à 16h00 et jusqu'au mardi 22 janvier, à 10h00, vous obtenez des récompenses supplémentaires en terminant des missions de gardien. Ce qui vous attend :