TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• It’s time to save Christmas! Some of Lakan’s evil minions have used his nefarious illusion magic and transformed themselves into fat little Santas. Now these phonies are running amok, spreading out across the lands and stealing presents from the children of all races and creeds. Find and hunt down these sham Santas before they cause any more havoc!

As if that weren’t bad enough, these scoundrels are obviously planning something big… they’ve got hordes of combat items stashed away in a few big treasure chests. In each chest you’ll find 10x [Event] Ancient Wyvern Bones which can be exchanged for superb rewards.

Go hunting Santas on these weekends:

Friday, 7th December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 10th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Fey Forest
    • Oblivion Woods
    • Tuwangi Mire
    • Valley of Titans
    • Celestial Hills
    Friday, 14th December, 12:00 PM – Monday 17th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Blessing Basin
    • Essenian Crest
    • Blightwood
    • Timeless Woods
    Friday, 21st December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 24th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Enough with that cuteness

Melayne

Can you finally do something before the year 2033?

kokojam

Pinned Verantwortung für den Shop - Lieber Atmorph

Lizanne

Well that makes sense.

Exec.Sphilia

All I want for Xmas... Double drop event

Darknova

Recent Activities

• Melayne -

Replied to the thread Enough with that cuteness.

Quote from HellMilitia: “++ KTera Publisher Nexon also publishes Vindictus in EU and they have some really bad ass costumes e.g.zAAQbeh6h0zQkvVQ3Jf23svW_b6hFi5xzEKLN1KT4rpoyT3F2YWi=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu 55043.png I always wanted a Grim Reaper Cloak for…
  • kokojam -

Replied to the thread Can you finally do something before the year 2033?.

• kokojam -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread [Event]Advent Calendar Prizes day by day.

Like (Post)
    Update: (18/12)100x Elleon's Mark of Valor
  • HellMilitia -

++ KTera Publisher Nexon also publishes Vindictus in EU and they have some really bad ass costumes e.g.zAAQbeh6h0zQkvVQ3Jf23svW_b6hFi5xzEKLN1KT4rpoyT3F2YWi=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu 55043.png I always wanted a Grim Reaper Cloak for Halloween =/
  • Lizanne -

Replied to the thread Verantwortung für den Shop - Lieber Atmorph.

Ich würde mich sehr freuen, wenn die Engelsdiamantwaffenskins mal wieder in den Shop kommen würden :)
  • Darknova -

You realize that today's update essentially doesn't include anything new? Of course they try to milk money where money is at. Also, "Because yeah Elins do not have neough already" Like I just told you, Elins don't really have a single decent looking…
  • Exec.Sphilia -

Replied to the thread Well that makes sense..

You should try to spawn em into the portal to GSL :P But ye, missclicks happen. I summoned a merchant when someone wanted a banker by accident x.x
  • senita456 -

Replied to the thread Well that makes sense..

It would be interesting to see what would happen if several players would start summoning dozen of NPCs all in one spot.
  • Nigirakisu -

Liked Darknova’s post in the thread All I want for Xmas... Double drop event.

Like (Post)
    Christmas is coming, the Valentine calendar event is nice and all, but what would be better than an actually rewarding event for people, in proportion to their activity too? Gif us the double drop event for a week, Santa.
  • Nigirakisu -

And yet again you asked something for Elin and then you can make costumes for other races. Because yeah Elins do not have enough already. As a class i Have 6 weapons in fashion coupons which 3 of them are the lvl1 weapon and armors i have 7 which none is…