TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned [BOARD] Team changes

Andrea

Years later, still the same issue.

Arlos

How the tera shop actually works?

Glacial`

lol you removed the green glow from mystic augmentation

senita456

Proxy - erlaubt oder verboten

Kraxler

Recent Activities

• Xendy -

Liked Buschfunker’s post in the thread 2 second gunner pit.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ulith: “Quote from Xilokz: “i don't understand it either.. Why discuss about cooldown etc. Just give him/her a temp. ban for clever use of game-mech (knowingly exploiting for keeping full willpower upon entering endgame content ... :D) …
  • Xendy -

Liked Buschfunker’s post in the thread 2 second gunner pit.

Like (Post)
    I dont know why you even try to argue this as a legit clear. As Maya posted, Kasea did this no Gold no problem video. He is able to manipulate the game and now you guys discuss about a legit or non legit clear. Lel
  • Wednesday -

Liked Armai’s post in the thread Salix - ein neuer CoMa.

Like (Post)
    Kann mich Hypie da nur anschließen. Gerade bei diesem Thema Dreadspire Loot: Dreadspire Loot... Ausnahmsweise mal ne schnelle Antwort, Hoffnung. Und dann? Nichts .... nichts und nichts. Man muss erst in nem Stream spammen, um in nem kurzen Satz…
  • Andrea -

Replied to the thread Team [BOARD] Team changes.

Arikato sadly left the team as of today - He will surely be missed!
  • Arlos -

Replied to the thread Years later, still the same issue..

Quote from Greensheep: “Dont get me wrong but its more are individual issue for your state. I never got problems with the luncher past 5 years. Even after swap between 2 different PCs and 1 laptop it always worked well, for every system i run. (even…
  • Xendy -

Liked Jixxy’s post in the thread Customer support feedback.

Like (Post)
    Normally stuff like this should be clearified right next to the wheel.. But your biggest mistake was spinning this scam anyways...
  • Xendy -

Liked Buschfunker’s post in the thread Patch 72 Disscusions / Questions.

Like (Post)
    Today in CS i faced a ninja several times, and several times my dodges were silenced after he hit me. Is this now possible on ninja? It was not only backsteb, breakaway bolt was silenced too,- like on zerk