TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

We will be carrying out server maintenance on 24/04/2018, starting at 09:00 CEST.

The maintenance period is expected to end at approximately 11:30 CEST.
    All game servers will not be reachable during this time.

In case of any changes to the timeframe, we'll keep you updated through our website, forum and social media channels on Facebook and Twitter.
    The TERA Team

Additional information: As announced previously, we will exchange the Shroomie and Squidger pets and skills from player’s inventories for the two new rare kitty pets (more info here). For pets in the item claim, the exchange will be done in a future maintenance.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Mounts in TERA shop

Nerf RMHM HP????!

Sirgoulas

Exp DD LF Stamm

Kendo

Pinned BuddyUp! Codes

Valkyria

Guild BAM

Deflay

Recent Activities

• GriM_Pt -

Posted the thread Mounts in TERA shop.

Thread
    is there any mounts in shop that i can buy 1 time and get it on all my characters? is the Epic Starter Chest worth buying?
  • Sirgoulas -

Liked Borsuc’s post in the thread Nerf RMHM HP????!.

Like (Post)
    @jinh: Well, first, I don't know why you assume that I don't play some of the other games you mentioned. Who said I (or others) don't? Are we allowed to play only 1 game and can't complain if another game sucks (for us) or what, because we have that…
  • Sirgoulas -

Liked Rafera’s post in the thread Nerf RMHM HP????!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kapt: “But Tera is a PvE game. Tf are you talking about? Clearly from the fact that BHS doesn't give PvP much thought and consider it a side activity. The same guys complain constantly about the game. Still play it. Must be one of those who…
  • Sirgoulas -

Like (Post)
    Were you replying to my (last) post? Because it makes absolutely no sense at all if so. I mean that if you want to play a game "as its meant to be played" (like its source, e.g. ktera in this particular case), then go play a game (same genre even!), like…
  • Sirgoulas -

Like (Post)
    Quote from jinh: “Honestly tho, if you purely play for PvP meaning you want perfect balance and pretty much no farm right ? Why aren't you playing actual PvP games where only skill matter?” Honestly tho, if you purely play for PvE and want it the way…
  • lady.kill -

Liked TheDevik’s post in the thread Nerf RMHM HP????!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Unborn: “Quote from Uhrzeiger23: “Quote from Unborn: “But guess what will talents do? Destroy PvP balance entirely ” Nobody cares about pvp manholy shit ” Clearly Bluehole does (unintentionally)... Since they refuse to transfer…
  • Sirgoulas -

Replied to the thread Nerf RMHM HP????!.

Quote from jinh: “Glad to see this thread turned into how talents resolve around PvP. Honestly tho, if you purely play for PvP meaning you want perfect balance and pretty much no farm right ? Why aren't you playing actual PvP games where only skill…
  • Kendo -

Replied to the thread Exp DD LF Stamm.

• Sirgoulas -

Replied to the thread Nerf RMHM HP????!.

Quote from TheDevik: “ Has it even occured to you that players maybe compete against each other in their region only? I would never look at korea or NA dps for whatever dungeon to see if I am doing well or not. I look purely at EU to compare and…
  • Sirgoulas -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread Nerf RMHM HP????!.

Like (Post)
    If u ever know each talent you will obviousoly see why talents are retarded for PvP. It just add more rng .. and rng is always shit for pvp. 19% retaliate reset can just destroy your finishing blow. The enemy didn't survive because he use retaliate at…