TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• It’s time to save Christmas! Some of Lakan’s evil minions have used his nefarious illusion magic and transformed themselves into fat little Santas. Now these phonies are running amok, spreading out across the lands and stealing presents from the children of all races and creeds. Find and hunt down these sham Santas before they cause any more havoc!

As if that weren’t bad enough, these scoundrels are obviously planning something big… they’ve got hordes of combat items stashed away in a few big treasure chests. In each chest you’ll find 10x [Event] Ancient Wyvern Bones which can be exchanged for superb rewards.

Go hunting Santas on these weekends:

Friday, 7th December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 10th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Fey Forest
    • Oblivion Woods
    • Tuwangi Mire
    • Valley of Titans
    • Celestial Hills
    Friday, 14th December, 12:00 PM – Monday 17th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Blessing Basin
    • Essenian Crest
    • Blightwood
    • Timeless Woods
    Friday, 21st December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 24th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Hey Players!

Zancara

Probleme de ping only sur tera

Fenix

Event issues already

tobtheking2

TeraLore.com introduction (ex. teradatabase.net)

Shiro

Fishing Rods?

Vanli

Recent Activities

• tobtheking2 -

Liked Xtortion’s post in the thread Event issues already.

Like (Post)
    Group loot for the raid still seems quite low. Is there any chance for this to be increased any time soon? The amount of time spent we could at least increase the loot still considering the raid itself takes a while and then Kelsaik takes around 12-15…
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Liked Yenkoes’s post in the thread GG loot.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I think that gg loot should be updated to match the current patch. Right now we are mainly getting Guardian/Twistshard mats from it. Let's be honest, wood scraps are useless to most of us at this point. My suggstion is to upgrade gg loot to at…
  • Zancara -

Replied to the thread Hey Players!.

Welcome @Sookilizm to the game and to the board!! ~Zancara
  • Sookilizm -

Posted the thread Hey Players!.

Thread
    Hello players of Tera! My name is Sookilizm. I have been looking to play a MMORPG again after some time (close to 10 years). After a bit of inner debating, Tera became my choice! However, I could not play yet because I could not decide what class to…
  • Fenix -

Replied to the thread Probleme de ping only sur tera.

Bonsoir, Je suis également chez Orange depuis 2ans et l'année précédente je n'avais aucun problème de ping/perte. Cependant depuis la maj Awakening 2em partie, je rencontre des problèmes de ping récurrents. Ces problèmes je ne les avais pas…
  • YustForFun -

Liked tobtheking2’s post in the thread Event issues already.

Like (Post)
    "Kelsaik got killed while we were out" Isn't that your own fault then? :elin18: :elin18: :elin18:
  • tobtheking2 -

Replied to the thread Event issues already.

"Kelsaik got killed while we were out" Isn't that your own fault then? :elin18: :elin18: :elin18:
  • tobtheking2 -

Liked Vanli’s post in the thread Fishing Rods?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from tobtheking2: “The description is wrong. Green rod doesnt give more BAF chance is sadly just an tool-tip error. ” This Xermetal Rod gives chance for high grade fish 3% (+3% per upgrade) & 1,5% decrease of waiting time (+1,5% per upgrade)…
  • TheUsefulShibe -

Liked Zancara’s post in the thread Ciebel not found - Revelation of the Goddess.

Like (Post)
    Hello @TheUsefulShibe, Sadly I have to inform you that we don't provide Playstation 4 Tera Support, only for PC and for Europe. Also, you solved the issue, so I'll close this thread. ~Zancara
  • Shiro -

Replied to the thread TeraLore.com introduction (ex. teradatabase.net).

I moved the Thread into the Community Area. :elin2: Greetings, Shiro