TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Attack of the killer insects! Venture back to the Rift’s Edge from Tuesday, 18th September.

For just a few weeks this dungeon is once again accessible in both normal and extreme flavors for anyone who loves annihilating giant flora and fauna. On the menu: Yativio, Vesporax and Koleogg!
    You can enter both versions of the dungeon daily—or twice daily if you’re a Club member—until the release of patch 75 in October. Take on this special challenge by traveling through the teleportal in the Timeless Woods, or by using instance matching.

Rewards? You bet!
    (Details about it will be shared during tomorrow's maintenance).

Normal difficulty
    • For 10-player raids
    • 1 daily entry (2 for club members)
    • Designed for item level 439
    Extreme difficulty
    • For 5-player groups
    • 1 daily entry (2 for club members)
    • Designed for item level 453

Display Issues
    Since we are not able to fine-tune everything for our EU-specific dungeons, there are a few known display issues with this event:
    • No mini-map is displayed in

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Fraywind Canyon Premades

Matrixo

Saving camera position and/or moving combat ui elements how?

Momojunketsu

How auto loot pets work?

Momojunketsu

Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye.

Bargg

Where to get polished arunic ore????

Momojunketsu

Recent Activities

• Rafera -

Liked clickclick.boom’s post in the thread Fraywind Canyon Premades.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blayn: “Hello everyone, i believe the title is clear enough, i know that people tried to bring back FW premades but it didn't last for long. In my opinion it didn't work out cuz it's too hard to keep many premades Queuing every time that FW…
  • Matrixo -

Replied to the thread Fraywind Canyon Premades.

Blame the match making that put solo q ppl or 2/3/4 man q party with premade. Don't blame the discord ppl for that. Blame the match making for not taking rating/gear into consideration for premade or solo q resulting in unbalanced premade or solo q…
  • lady.kill -

Liked Trappiez’s post in the thread Archer Archers in PvE/PvP.

Like (Post)
    Idk man, I haven't ever had problems as Archer at all doing solo BAM's. Usually one RA + RF is enough to kill off most BAM's I encounter. And no - I'm not full p2w gear at all.
  • lady.kill -

Liked Bargg’s post in the thread Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye..

Like (Post)
    Quote from lady.kill: “Actually I would prefer if guardian missions would be removed completley so tera could be a multiplayer game again. All that rewarding solo content makes the lfg situation even worse. ” I miss it when dungeons were rewarding.…
  • xLightz -

Liked lady.kill’s post in the thread Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye..

Like (Post)
    Actually I would prefer if guardian missions would be removed completley so tera could be a multiplayer game again. All that rewarding solo content makes the lfg situation even worse.
  • Momojunketsu -

Replied to the thread Saving camera position and/or moving combat ui elements how?.

Lets see whats coming next, "they" might make things work much better like @Rayazs said.
  • Momojunketsu -

Replied to the thread How auto loot pets work?.

Hey @Miriad It works if you summon it. It works also if u give him food, check if its hungry or not (look at the claw symbol under ur HP-bar). Good Luck and Have Fun!
  • Bargg -

Replied to the thread Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye..

Quote from lady.kill: “Actually I would prefer if guardian missions would be removed completley so tera could be a multiplayer game again. All that rewarding solo content makes the lfg situation even worse. ” I miss it when dungeons were rewarding.…
  • Momojunketsu -

Replied to the thread Where to get polished arunic ore????.

Quote from Miriad: “As title says. Ive been trying to get for a regular basis polished arunic ore to enchant my twisthard gear and im losing my patience. In dungeons it only drops maybe once in a lifetime and of ocurse be lucky i can actually pick…
  • Bargg -

Liked lady.kill’s post in the thread Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye..

Like (Post)
    Actually I would prefer if guardian missions would be removed completley so tera could be a multiplayer game again. All that rewarding solo content makes the lfg situation even worse.