TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

The Vanguard Initiative needs your help – and will pay just rewards to all who aid them.

During the event you’ll earn fantastic rewards for completing quests for the Vanguard Initiative!

Overview

Event period:
    • Event start: November 16th, 2018 at 4:00 PM
    • Event end: November 20th, 2018 at 10:00 AM
    Event rewards:
    • +10% item XP for each mission
    • +50% experience points for each mission
    • +100% experience points for killing monsters
    • +100% increased gold rewards for each mission
    Raise your weapons and fight for the Vanguard!
    Have fun,

The TERA Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

I made a thing!

Momojunketsu

This is War (REMASTERED)

Momojunketsu

Merge Killian and Mystel already.

Ulith

Event: Stärkt die Vorhut!

Évènement : pour l'avant-garde !

Recent Activities

• Momojunketsu -

Replied to the thread I made a thing!.

like @senita456 said, please stay in one Thread. Moved the thread to a proper section.
  • Momojunketsu -

Replied to the thread This is War (REMASTERED).

Similar Thread exist: I made a thing! Thread closed.
  • Kaikanken -

Liked Kuroe’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    There is simply NO reason that prevents a merge between Mystel and Killian, even into a new pvp server. Pvp itself doesnt affect pve players in any kinda way, outlaw cant be used against characters below 65 and honestly, theres no outlaw outside of…
  • Ulith -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Quote from Nooblord42: “I was going to transfer another character but I guess I won't bother now since it will probably be a waste if merged happened. ” big if there
  • Aureli -

Posted the thread Event Event: Stärkt die Vorhut!.

Thread
    501b1ea6894f1dfd4fb7b311ffb331.jpg Die Vorhutinitiative braucht euch – und belohnt tapfere Streiter, die ihr zu Hilfe eilen. Im Event-Zeitraum erhaltet ihr für das Abschließen von Quests der Vorhutinitiative großartige Belohnungen!
    Kurzübersicht
  • Athena -

Posted the thread Event Évènement : pour l'avant-garde !.

Thread
    e6cbaf35844a46099cf396e79a6da0.jpg L'Initiative de l'avant-garde a besoin de vous et récompense les courageux combattants qui viennent à son secours.
    Pendant l'évènement, vous obtenez d'incroyables récompenses en terminant les quêtes de…
  • Athena -

Posted the thread Event Event: Forward the Vanguard!.

Thread
    501b1ea6894f1dfd4fb7b311ffb331.jpg The Vanguard Initiative needs your help – and will pay just rewards to all who aid them.
    During the event you’ll earn fantastic rewards for completing quests for the Vanguard Initiative! Overview Event period: -…
  • Màyà_GM -

Liked Momojunketsu’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nooblord42: “Quote from Zancara: “Quote from Nooblord42: “If a merge happened will players that recently transferred get a refund then?? ” I don't think that's fair. All players are free to change server, or stay, under their free…
  • Màyà_GM -

Liked Zancara’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nooblord42: “If a merge happened will players that recently transferred get a refund then?? ” I don't think that's fair. All players are free to change server, or stay, under their free will. I think that for the remaining players in…
  • Nooblord42 -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

I was going to transfer another character but I guess I won't bother now since it will probably be a waste if merged happened.