TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Nead guidance on recovering my account and char from En Masse

Sunflare

neues Gravierungssystem

Dana

problem with mount Terminus (legs inside ground)

Bargg

Lootanpassung erforderlich!

Stella-Chan

Double Item XP Weekends

Athena

Recent Activities

• Sunflare -

Replied to the thread Nead guidance on recovering my account and char from En Masse.

Quote from Electra: “So I found my old char and its is here on Gameforge whooo, now it says I have a banned name and that I nead to rename it and I need a voucher? char: ( [60] Electra_Essenia) pls Gameforge I actuality payed for this game and…
  • Dana -

Replied to the thread neues Gravierungssystem.

Quote from Noyn: “ Ich weiß jetzt schon dass mir deshalb jemand auf die Füße treten wird. ” Warum sollte das jemand tun? Du hast ja nicht Unrecht mit denT2 Etchings. Aber selbst wenn man Schon auf Top Tear ist, ist der Weg zu den T4 Etchings…
  • Stella-Chan -

Quote from Noyn: “Mal was aus meiner persönlichen Sicht: GF macht ihre Patches nicht selbst. Im Grunde ist es doch jeden Patch das gleiche in KTera. Es gibt neuen Content Day 1, nach ein oder zwei Wochen gibts nen Tweak, hier was weniger, hier was…
  • Noyn -

Mal was aus meiner persönlichen Sicht: GF macht ihre Patches nicht selbst. Im Grunde ist es doch jeden Patch das gleiche in KTera. Es gibt neuen Content Day 1, nach ein oder zwei Wochen gibts nen Tweak, hier was weniger, hier was mehr, evtl. nach 3 oder…
  • Sunflare -

Replied to the thread Nead guidance on recovering my account and char from En Masse.

I have to admit it doesn't make sense to have a veteran account and have no characters. board.tera.gameforge.com/index…f8504d7d2bcf546938c5b6a6a However, it's still remotely possible you were playing via Steam and got veteran status on the wrong account.…
  • Electra -

So I found my old char and its is here on Gameforge whooo, now it says I have a banned name and that I nead to rename it and I need a voucher? char: ( [60] Electra_Essenia) pls Gameforge I actuality payed for this game and participated in the beta…
  • Electra -