You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 12:19pm

K-Tera Berserker changes

Haven't seen any discussion about this, but Korean Tera just had some interesting balance changes to Berserkers:
Google Translated patch notes 1st June

Summary:

What this means:
20% faster skill charge up on all skills!

And a MUCH lower base hp cost from Unchained Anger. At max level it's going from 10k hp to 3k. So low it can be easily spammed to keep mana up.

Now what we don't know is if these changes will come to the EU version. Hopefully they will, and if they do they will make a huge difference to Berserker lategame viability :cool:

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 12:23pm

so basically... nothing changed.

Glad im swapping to slayer, almost max lvl now.

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 12:51pm

nothing changed god u noob, 20% faster cast time means 20% more dps, more dmg on group of mobs from cyclone thats good too, and now u can keep mp always full imo its good update.
And i have feeling thats not all what zerker gets just a feeling ;p
Genryusaii~60~Sorcerer~Papori!!!

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 12:52pm

Quoted from "Supercloud;1803862"

so basically... nothing changed.

Glad im swapping to slayer, almost max lvl now.

I'm really glad you rerolled :D

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 2:18pm

Quoted from "Hinnah;1803724"

Haven't seen any discussion about this, but Korean Tera just had some interesting balance changes to Berserkers:
Google Translated patch notes 1st June

Summary:

What this means:
20% faster skill charge up on all skills!

And a MUCH lower base hp cost from Unchained Anger. At max level it's going from 10k hp to 3k. So low it can be easily spammed to keep mana up.

Now what we don't know is if these changes will come to the EU version. Hopefully they will, and if they do they will make a huge difference to Berserker lategame viability :cool:

You didnt look hard enough

https://forum.tera-europe.com/showthread.php?t=96697
[img][/img]

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 2:34pm

Quoted from "Hinnah;1804885"

I'm really glad you rerolled :D

Me too :D

/10char

Aoikun

Intermediate

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 3:01pm

Yep, Cori translated this a while ago, but I gess It's ok to bring the discussion here too, it's the Berserker forum after all.

The 20% faster charging looks very nice, the change to Unchained Anger was simply needed. Same goes for the new pasive, It is ridiculous that we didn't have it unlike Slayers i.e

Still this are the first changes, wich are nice but not enough. Can't wait to see the rest.

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 3:21pm

Yes I was so surprised when I rerolled slayer they actually already had a few of these passives. Wasn't like that in cbt.
Still I don't think zerker is where it's supposed to be yet even with these changes.
[img][/img]

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 6:17pm

Just curious but why do you guys feel a roughly 20% dps boost and improved mobility as a result of less charging time is insufficient to make this class viable in PvE?
Level 60 Berserker, Velik

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 6:24pm

20% less charging time ≠ 20% more DPS
It's much less. Our main concern is that only 2 of the 4 charges are actually usefull in most situations and for the rest we have only a few skills left that aren't a complete waste of time AND mana to use. Most zerker skills are so underwhelming and plain useless. It needs a revamp and atleast given moves that are used for more than 1 specific situation or not that hard and unforgiving to pull of in other situations.
[img][/img]

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 8:23pm

Well would say it's only around 10% more dps at max since nothing changed for the damage but only for the charge.
Unchained anger is rly nice never used the skill cause of it's HP cost but if they change it that much it's even a good option for duels. (3k HP from a hp pool of 55-70k HP isn't that much of a problem even in duels if it's not overused)

Monday, June 4th 2012, 12:34pm

Quoted from "Hikarichan;1812814"

Well would say it's only around 10% more dps at max since nothing changed for the damage but only for the charge.
Unchained anger is rly nice never used the skill cause of it's HP cost but if they change it that much it's even a good option for duels. (3k HP from a hp pool of 55-70k HP isn't that much of a problem even in duels if it's not overused)

More than the HP issue, i prefer to make all zerk's buffs cast while moving. This is the real "issue" for me. Stop and Cast all the buffs is what breaks my combat-timing. I am talking about pvp, but affects pve too.

Yagira

Beginner

Monday, June 4th 2012, 1:26pm

Agree with Ashz, it's totally gimping us in PvP and slows us down even more in PvE.

Monday, June 4th 2012, 3:16pm

To be honest, i'm really disappointed of those so called Zerk "Buffs". Unchained Anger? Meh, should happend years ago, and 2k HP less than the Glyphed Unchained? Idc, i even used that Spell in PvP without a Glyph - burn 10k Hp for tactical Use to gain <50% HP faster to crit higher with a Crystal.
20% more Cast-Speed? Atleast something to start with, but in a wrong Direction - it won't help DPS'ing at all, it would still be the same DPS since all our Spells have the same CD. Cast a TS 1 sec faster, but wait 3 sec, till CD of TS is gone? yeah good Buff.
Don't get me wrong, a faster Cast Speed is indeed nice, but still - i won't help our DPS lack against other DPS classes at all. :)

The only good Buff is: Cyclone, does more DMG the more Targets it hits. But seriously, wtf - those aren't Buffs those are things which should have been DONE YEARS AGO. Warriors get a Parry ( Block ) + another Debuff, Lancer's get a Backstep + a Knockdown ( even more CC now ).

And wtf do we Zerks have? Nothing, again...

Wednesday, June 6th 2012, 12:46pm

its called initial tweaks, not buffs
[img][/img]