You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 5:53pm

So... about that server merge

Are you ever going to merge Ishara/Zuras/Balder (at least) or was your plan to just make us forget about it? Seems it worked, since barely anyone asking for it now... because nobody left on them I guess. :cookie:

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 5:55pm

i asked in irc chat. they tell me they know nothing.

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 6:27pm

It doesnt even have to be a merge just make server transfer voucher tradeable and ppl will find there own happyness.

Or make a full accaunt transfer possible with banker and all of your chars and i would even buy this for real money.

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 6:44pm

If they break all the UI applying a simple patch, I don't want to imagine what would happen with a merge. I'm scared thinking about deleted or missed accounts.

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 6:46pm

If they break all the UI applying a simple patch, I don't want to imagine what would happen with a merge. I'm scared thinking about deleted or missed accounts.
They did before with no problems so they have no excuse of "unable" or "hard to do" -.-

King.Draco

Intermediate

• "King.Draco" is male

Server: Killian

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 9:17pm

Looking at some of the Server Population even seeing their Forums i can see that some of the servers are way to low populated to be kept up Why has not a merge happened...Come on guys its not good that new comers enter a server and find it dead. most leave & think the game is dead...Cause of first impression at a trial for the game.. Id Recommend a Merge for those servers for financial ways in Every single way....pushing 1 and 1 person to move to Killian or Freya and Allot to leave is a Very reverse logic of mmorpg marketing lol...
~ Killian

~ Kingdraconis High Elf Lancer

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 9:19pm

MUST MERGE THE SERVERS.

Apologies for CAPS. :(
You dont know play.

Mundoin

Beginner

• "Mundoin" is male

Class: Berserker

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 9:39pm

Well today on Balder nexus was done with not more than 30 people, so you can imagine how much active people are there on Balder...200-300 players max.
Slayer:Quens
Lancer: Itchi
Beserker: Recall
Sorc:Iunia

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 10:39pm

merge zuras balder and ishara to killian

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 11:03pm

why would they want to merge servers for free when the few dedicated players who still want to play tera will pay real money to them to get into a more populated server ?

King.Draco

Intermediate

• "King.Draco" is male

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 11:31pm

why would they want to merge servers for free when the few dedicated players who still want to play tera will pay real money to them to get into a more populated server ?
Cause of what i wrote above its a Way more Loss of money, thats the worst logic Ever to count a few dollars of few people Transfering. comparing of what i wrote, I could give you a countless of #1-#2-#3 that are Guaranteed to be...I can guarantee that the loss of money & players who would subscribe & buy more of the store that the players transfering are not much at all and nothing to compare it with. it is not encouraging for a player to see with low population and new players entering the game thinking its dead on its first impression and spreading the word like that...How the heck did you calculate what you just wrote as a Benefit and Owerwinning some Growth of money incomparison with the Tiny sample i wrote....This is a ridiculous logic lol...
~ Killian

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "King.Draco" (Nov 19th 2013, 11:39pm) with the following reason: Saw allot of missing words lol was rushing.

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 12:21am

They already merged once , 2 merges in 1 year or so is like admitting defeat thats the main reason they dont even want to think about it , they're trying to save face.
Server: Fraya
Character : Beastwood (warrior)
Visit my stream: www.twitch.tv/pandaliciousz

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 12:33am

The other merge was last year.

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 12:58am

merge zuras balder and ishara to killian

If they did this then it would be half as populated as MT!
Killian: speedlolita (Lancer), speeeeeeeeeeeeed (Berserker)
Mount Tyrannus: Speedlolita (Lancer)

Celestya

Intermediate

• "Celestya" is female

Main Character Name: Veremisia

Class: Priest

Server: Hasmina

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 12:59am

Someone asked on IRC about the server merge. The answer he got was this (since it was not discussed in a query, I think it's safe to post):

(15:50:06) (Zel) Merging at least ishara, Zuras and Balder is also a huge problem, it seems. You can answer either, both are over 3 months old.
(15:50:33) (@working_lill) a server merge is right now no option for us
(15:50:54) (Zel) it is the only option for players on these servers. We are dying of boredom.
(15:50:55) (@working_lill) but you can switch to another server by yourself if you want
(15:51:19) (Zel) nice one, haha.
(15:51:33) (@working_lill) ;-)

(15:53:26) (Zel) Queing for 30 minutes for let's say fraywind canyon is a huge issue.
(15:53:45) (@working_lill) i can imagine
(15:54:03) (@working_lill) but as long there is an option to switch servers, why to merge them

---------------

Give up, you won't be seeing your wished server merge anytime soon.

.:: ~ Healing in MMORPGs since 2003 ~ ::.

Minji

Professional

Main Character Name: Mio

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 1:04am

i think they should merge those 3 pvp servers into one and leave Killian as it is. If they merged all those to one pvp server the servers would become very unstable just like last time they merged and then they would make new servers again to ''fix'' the problem and sooner or later the result would be the same.
quit for now.

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 2:02am

Someone asked on IRC about the server merge. The answer he got was this (since it was not discussed in a query, I think it's safe to post):

(15:50:06) (Zel) Merging at least ishara, Zuras and Balder is also a huge problem, it seems. You can answer either, both are over 3 months old.
(15:50:54) (Zel) it is the only option for players on these servers. We are dying of boredom.
(15:50:55) (@working_lill) but you can switch to another server by yourself if you want

(15:53:26) (Zel) Queing for 30 minutes for let's say fraywind canyon is a huge issue.
(15:54:03) (@working_lill) but as long there is an option to switch servers, why to merge them
That was GF staff reply?

"as long as there's option to switch servers" > too bad it has limitations, huh?

Speechless :lol:

King.Draco

Intermediate

• "King.Draco" is male

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 2:52am

That was GF staff reply?

"as long as there's option to switch servers" > too bad it has limitations, huh?

Speechless :lol:
probably no high rank GF staff lol. i HIGHLY doubt if some higher rank Gf staff looked through this that you would get that answer..Doubt it..if would be Now that would blow my mind :cursing: :sleeping: . i think you guys need to make some kind of a Petition forum post here where everyone writes down reason & post it ingame to get people to use the forum for it, since less then 2% of the community actually uses it.. to get the attention of some higher rank Gf staff.
~ Killian

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 3:16am

Quoted

...i think you guys need to make some kind of a Petition forum post here...

You must be new here if you think a petition has any impact on the decisions made by Gameforge.

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 7:54am

I started playing on beta, preordered but i canceled it soon after cuz it wasnt what i imagined + GameForge is a joke. Came back when it became free and i was fine with all those pay2win tera shop add ons because servers were packed with ppl and it was fun to play. Then i went for long summer holiday and came back to tera after the big patch. I got 1 char Fraya which is ok server and 1 (main) on Balder because i play with a friend. Even if you get money, you cant spend it cuz trade broker is empty and twice more expensive e.q. Vitriol 8k++.

They already merged once , 2 merges in 1 year or so is like admitting defeat thats the main reason they dont even want to think about it , they're trying to save face.

Please.. save face? What face? I havent seen any even on release straight after beta. Total ignorance and greediness face.

---------------

Give up, you won't be seeing your wished server merge anytime soon.

Just... WOW. If its true then im surprised to all those ppl still sponsoring this greedy joke of company.