You are not logged in.

borgqueenxx

Cupcake Thunder Guild Master

• "borgqueenxx" started this thread

Main Character Name: Konijntje

Class: Warrior

Server: Killian

Monday, October 7th 2013, 10:52am

Is the "decrease cooldown" on wonderholme weapons any good?

Does this apply to all your skills? cooldown reduction of 7,2%?
sounds quite nice actually.

Sunflare

Beginner

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 2:15am

I had it on my Maester sword and rerolled it. I could see the effect only on longer cd skills but I don't think it's worth it - got glyphs for a chance to remove cd on 2 skills and 1 second less on Heart Thrust for example makes no difference at all. Probably other classes would use it, don't know.

It applies to skills you need a weapon for.
'The best way to predict the future is to invent it!'

'Georg Fabricius said, "Death comes to us all! But great achievements? They build a monument which shall endure until the sun grows cold."'

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 2:21am

How much is it without masterwork? 6%? Since you can spellbind it (expensive) wonder if it's worth for sorcs due to Lightning Trap and others have unreasonable cooldowns. Problem is, then you'll lack damage, and with new gear +max hp will be really hard to 1shot people especially if this dmg nerfs remains. And sorc can barely put pressure after our combo.

But I guess a 15% CD reduction would be only -5s on Lightning Trap which is meh anyway... Rather max damage :lol:

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 6:47am

as a priest i say its really worth it.
since you can roll x2 weapon, MW, its 14.4% CD and don't forget about the CD potion, that another 15% off, in a total of about ~ 30%.

Main Character Name: Koromo

Class: Mystic

Server: Hasmina

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 9:08am

as a priest i say its really worth it.
since you can roll x2 weapon, MW, its 14.4% CD and don't forget about the CD potion, that another 15% off, in a total of about ~ 30%.

for healers its epic, thats why its even a base stats on wonderholme gear and up for us. but the CD potion only works for dmg-skills (which makes it worthless for a healer) while the cd reduction stat works on every single skill you have

btw non-mw version is 5.4%, mw version is 7.2%
tera heal calculator | tera heilungsrechner

Server Hasmina | PvE | DE | Angel Beats
Koromo Mystic, Shizuno Priest, Ikeda Slayer, Awai Berserker, Deos Lancer, Tooru Archer, Kyouka Mage

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 9:36am

Rather max damage :lol:

I got a bow (actually 2 of them lol) last night and was playing with rolls a bit. I have 6% damage to monsters as nonrolable stat and then I got the same 6% damage to monsters, 4.5% attack speed and 7.2% cooldowns reduction. I dont believe its possible to roll 3 6% damage is it? In that case I have max possible damage roll and CD.
That is steadfast ofc, but it seems to trump my regent even at +9, at least visible stats and soloing wise. I have yet to see versus bosses how much difference the enrage and behind damage I have as rolls on regent make compared to flat 12% damage on steadfast. Still the base attack is a lot higher.
So I am wondering now if all those "you dont need steadfast if you got +12 regent" statements are true.

Of course I know WHHM is better but until I get one of those this seems to be pretty decent solution.

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 9:52am

Depends on class. For example mystic with double cd reduce on scepter can teleport jaunt every 5sec! thats freakin awesome imo.
DPS wise I´m not sure. I think its good but not the best option.

Main Character Name: Koromo

Class: Mystic

Server: Hasmina

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 9:57am

I dont believe its possible to roll 3 6% damage is it? In that case I have max possible damage roll and CD.

max normal dmg roll would be 6% overall dmg, 6.9% dmg from behind and 9.3% enrage dmg
tera heal calculator | tera heilungsrechner

Server Hasmina | PvE | DE | Angel Beats
Koromo Mystic, Shizuno Priest, Ikeda Slayer, Awai Berserker, Deos Lancer, Tooru Archer, Kyouka Mage

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 10:01am

I dont believe its possible to roll 3 6% damage is it? In that case I have max possible damage roll and CD.

max normal dmg roll would be 6% overall dmg, 6.9% dmg from behind and 9.3% enrage dmg

I havent seen enrage damage as a roll, is it possible on new weapons?

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 10:30am

Yes, according to the NA-Patchnotes.
Best Princess
~ Cadancia lvl 60 Warrior ~

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 10:31am

Enraged damage are available on the Cruel Conjunct and wonderholme gears yeah. But i was looking for the monster damage(Non specified) because it works on pvp aswell.
Every creatures in this world are made by God, But the rest are Made in China ~:p